blaster build gone wild! pics also

a little birdy told me the motor was getting finished today !!!!!!!!

so i just read all 33 pages of this build, and all i can say is holy sh*t you really have your blood, sweat and tears in this beast. maybe thats the secret to getting it so shiny!:eek: i am definately a fan and really admire your work with this, amazing job!! definately get some vids as soon as that motor touches the frame I:II:I

so i just read all 33 pages of this build, and all i can say is holy sh*t you really have your blood, sweat and tears in this beast. maybe thats the secret to getting it so shiny!:eek: i am definately a fan and really admire your work with this, amazing job!! definately get some vids as soon as that motor touches the frame I:II:I

thanks man i appreciate it!! and vids will be up as soon as that motor is fired up

im like a crack head when it comes to this thread anytime i see a update on here the first thing i click on we need more pics and lots of videos or ima go mad

well i bought a set of stage 2 elkas with comopresion adj from 3 whlrider and traded awk my long travel asr lower arms for his standard travel asr lower arms i modded the ball joint collar on the lower arms so i could get a better camber reading still need to sand blast and pc the arms yet but heres some pic for u pic crazy people lol

009-15.jpg

010-14.jpg

011-11.jpg

here ya go hudack

yay shocks look killer bet it will ride like butta
looks like the blasty collecting some dust lol hopefully its colecting mud soon!

i dont remember reading if you are using the stock petcock or not. but if you are it might be a good idea to get one from a banshee, as it'll allow a better flow to that massive carb

i realy dont understand the bigger petcock i mean pull your fuel line turn the gas on and see how fast it pours out i dont think its going to burn faster then it comes out i just thought that people ran banshee ones because of the differnt sizes you need for fuel lines