blaster and banshee pars for sale.

neonnate1002

May 14, 2008
hello everyone im looking to clear out some projects i lost interest in. i am accepting offers at this time no set prices.

89 blaster blaster is 95% complete but is in peices. was removing unneeded brackets from frame. oil res. etc. has no plastics. everything seems to be in decent shape just looks its age. one lower arm has a loose ball joint. i never rode it just bought it and tore it down. motor is also in a bunch of peices. i beleive it had 150PSI before i tore it down,was going to do a fireball setup. i bought it with a cheared flywheel key this in turn spun the nut and damaged the crank threads. i do believe they can be repaired with a die. bore on cylinder is unknown but they guy i bought it from said it was redone. that would explain the 150psi. i would like to sell the whole thing in one package to move it as fast as possible. if no one wants the whole thing i will probably part.

on to the banshee. i bought this thing on a stupid decision that has caused more head aches than anything. this is a 88 banshee with a 97 zx-7r motor. this thing is ugly doesnt run is a pain in my butt and takes up to much space. on a few ocasions i have had it running and rode up and down my street a few times but then once i let it sit it dont want to start again. the frame is a hack job. will sell whole or part. For you blaster guys the main thing im selling off of it is the complete front break set up. this includes everything. the master cylinder, the hoses, the calipers, the spindles, hubs. everything to just pop your spindles off and bolt these on. if i remember correctly these are equipped with EBC racing brake pads almost new. these calipers are specific to the spindles. they would not bolt up to my other 88 shee. thats why its all going as a package so there is no WTF they dont fit this spindle. also there is one screw that needs to be extracted from the handle bar clamp.

i beleive thats all i got for now. please send any responses to neonnate1002@yahoo.com. i can send pics of the whole banshee and part pictures of the blaster. please reponde to the e-mail as i dont check this site much anymore since lost interest in my blaster project. if you would like a little feed back on myself you can see my ebay name neonnate1002 on ebay. nothing forsale right not on there but incase your wondering about me. anyone who does buy something, all items will be shipped UPS and tracking info provided. if you live near, pick up is fine with cash. or if you live far paypal will work or a mailed cashiers or money order. thanks for reading this long post All items located in Janesville, WI 53548
thank you.

just thought i would add that if anyone has an A-arm banshee frame, color/ year dont matter, preferably with Arms also. i would consider straight up trade for my blaster. i'm going to in the next few days hopefully start to reassemble the blaster to a rolling chassis. i find myself checking this alot so if reponses want to be posted here that is fine as well.

no i dont have an aftermarket. to think about it it dont have a bumper at all. it went with the last one.. sorry.

how much do you want for the blaster shipped to 68136 or just the engine?. and how much do you want for the shee brakes shipped to 68136?

Please let me know.

Thanks

stock blaster grab bar and brake plunger/fluid holder/part that bolted on frame that brake lever attaches too. i do not need the lines.

shipped to 14096

how much do you want for the blaster shipped to 68136 or just the engine?. and how much do you want for the shee brakes shipped to 68136?

Please let me know.

Thanks

how does $150 shipped for the front brake set up sound. as for shipping the whole quad that would cost to much. your about 7 hrs away. close to 500 miles. i will let the motor go for $125 shipped.

stock blaster grab bar and brake plunger/fluid holder/part that bolted on frame that brake lever attaches too. i do not need the lines.

shipped to 14096

are you talking about the rear brake cylinder from the banshee. if so. $35 shipped. i looked all over my garage and could not find a bumper. i have no blaster bumpers.

UPDATE. i just sold the project quad that the brakes were attched to. I still have the blaster and now i have decided to sell my 88 banshee. here is the listing with pics on craigs list. i will not ship and i will not part out the banshee.

88 yamaha banshee fast