Birthday boy

happy birthday you duck huntin, boat buildin, yz250 motor swappin mo-fo !!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday bro. Have a good one. You doin any ridin this weekend? If so where? I mean your only like 2 hours north of me.

naw man i wont be riding this weekend, waiting on a part for my wheel that i broke. didnt realize you were that close, huntsville right? i worked there for awhile. have to get together soon for a ride when it gets a little cooler lol

Im actually in Waco. I would love to get together for a ride, but my blaster is down right now. Not sure when it'll be back up. If i button her up all stock then pretty soon, but if i wait till i got the cash for the mods i want it'll be a while.

I might have to button her up stock so i can get some riding in. Not sure if I wanna hit the trails with you on a stock blaster though. That yz250 blaster would roost me all day.

Im actually in Waco. I would love to get together for a ride, but my blaster is down right now. Not sure when it'll be back up. If i button her up all stock then pretty soon, but if i wait till i got the cash for the mods i want it'll be a while.

I might have to button her up stock so i can get some riding in. Not sure if I wanna hit the trails with you on a stock blaster though. That yz250 blaster would roost me all day.

Im gonna be roosting you even on a modded one lol na na im just joking bro, shoot bring it and ride man it'll be fun either way. Im not out to race ya just to have fun. Most of the time my buds are on 3 wheelers so we go to have a good time.

Ya your totally right. That quad from hell you call a blaster would spank a fully modded blaster all day. Oh well you can get to the end of the trails faster but have fun waiting for me. Sounds like more ride time to me bwahahaha.