bilstein shock??

BlasterX2000

Mar 10, 2012
Florida
i just bought what i was told is a bilstein shock off of a honda atv i no they make shock absorbers for cars but can you put them on a quad? or is it useless

whaaaaaaaattttt ????
as far as i know, they do not make atv shocks, and just because it fits the length, doesn't mean it will work right ???
does it have a spring on it ???
maybe asking us on here before you got cornholed would have been better ???

hope you didn't pay bilstein prices, i put them on my ranger ... $$$

pics please !!!!!!

loll na i took it at scratch off price bought it off a kid for 5 bucks other then that i wouldnt have done it without knowing but yea its the absorber and its got a red spring on it. which is my guess on why the kid thought it was off a honda quad. ill try n get a pic up

there it is idk anything bout it lol

Attachments

• IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 267
hmmmm, a bilstein quad shock, with a red spring < thats a new one on me
whats the eye to eye length ???
i have a few bilstein decals layin around from my shock purchase, maybe i'll throw them on some stock blasty shocks and see what they do on ebay ??? LOL

and $5 won't make ya walk too funny in the morning !!! :eek:

that does look official !!!!
headin to the bilstein website to check into this further

from the bottom of one eye to the other its a little above 15 inches and one eye is 3/4 of an inch and the other is id say a lil over an inch

from the bottom of one eye to the other its a little above 15 inches and one eye is 3/4 of an inch and the other is id say a lil over an inch

sounds like it'll fit on the rear with a slightly higher ride,
prolly gonna have to make your own bushings, maybe use a delron cutting board ???

yea i gotta figure out a way to mayb make or get sum bushings to use and i weigh 250 so im sure that high ride will be at a normal blaster height when i ride lolll