Bills pipe and air box delete help!!

What size expanding plug do i need for the exhaust port ? 1 1/4"? Also the plug i got for the bike pump is wrong grrrr about pissed 2 hours 4 different stores no go lol

Interesting sticky so i read that there bikes ran perfectly fine with no airbox lid after market pipes and 230 stock jet with no indication of running lean and that jetting only increased power and didnt run rich? Lol seems a little too good to be true

Hhmmm, I'd have to read it again. Need full screen computer for my old eyes. Not knowing what other mods you have I would still start richer than that. Worst thing that can happen is you foul a plug.

That's like I went from FMF signature series to DMC on my son's Banshee. Jetted good with 300 for summer and 330 for ice. DMC site calls for 330, I'm like naw, that's got to be wrong. Sure enough, it needed 330s.

Interesting sticky so i read that there bikes ran perfectly fine with no airbox lid after market pipes and 230 stock jet with no indication of running lean and that jetting only increased power and didnt run rich? Lol seems a little too good to be true

re-read agin, they used LRD spec jetting which was a 30 pilot, 290 main and a special needle.

Stock pipe they used LRD Jetting
Bills pipe used LRD Jetting
CT Pipe used CT rec jetting
Graydon used LRD Jetting
FMF used stock, FMF recc and LRD, they liked the LRD the best
LRD used LRD rec jetting
Paul Turner used 270 main
Protec used 260 main
Trinity used 260 main

Wonder if this guage will work???

Attachments

• 20160707_044928.jpg
    20160707_044928.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 238
Lol i know i found one finally 8.99 im going get it tomorrow and cpl plugs and hopefully the only cycle shop around has a few main jets they'll sell me so i can get in tune and rip

Well im beyond pissed i cant find a low pressure guage that fits 1/4" inch t fitting anywhere i got a guage but its 3/8th tried to get a reducer fitting but apparently the guage threads are odd ball so they don't match and also the stock hose clamp for the intake boot broke and now i cannot find one that will fit in the groove of the boot there all to wide dont understand why the hell im having this much difficulty trying to leak down my bike i might as well just say f*ck it now and buy the tester for 50 bucks ive already wasted that in gas going to every store in the 30 mile radius lol fml