Bikes stolen last night

sorry. somone stole my friends pink and white blaster right out of his yard o. but he put it at the end of his driveway so no wonder why lol. well hope you get it back

ouch thats rough sorry to hear i do hope you find them. But sorry to say, from what i was told.. the home owners insurance only covers household items and nothing with motors. even if your 5 atvs and $3000 in R/C cars were locked in a garage which is part of the house. The house that at the same time is more expensive to insure because of the garage being attached. how does that work.

Sorry had to rant for a second, But have you called local authorities? and have you contacted local and probably long distance pawn shops to notify them of this... Its and idea, Also do you have any clue who it was because they had to know where and when you sleep or whatever, Plus know what you had in order to want to steal it. Neighbors, Neighbors friends, Your friends, Past craigslist sales, Etc......

Good luck tho I really hope they are found by you so you can teach someone why not to steal..... but by cops is cool to tho

I called the police they gave me a case number, then basicaly told me there was nothing they could do, and told me if I find the quads or bike to call them. The homeowners insurance will not cover them. They were in the shed, they even broke into the garage and the only thing missing were my new itp holeshots. All my tools are still there.

check craigs for part outs or maybe the whole bike. Thats wierd to me that they would take tires that are 175 or 200 new when your prob have more $$$ in tools? i mean its like they new what they was goin for.

bait em. thieves are stupid and greedy. leave something outside (with a camera pointed at it) wally world sells game cameras for cheap, then after you use it you can return it. bait them losers, then shoot em.

anybody comes poking around my house is on candid camera. lots of stuff is being stolen around my area lately. good friend had a plasma cutter stolen this past week.
lock up your sh*t fellas!!!!! thievery is spreading fast!!!!

Man that blows the camera thing is a pretty good idea 1995blaster. You should rig a shotgun to the handle of your garage door so If they come in blam!!!!!!!Your awake and it scares the living daylights out of them. Yea theavery in desperation is just sad dude, but is just plain wrong at the same time. Thats why I bar the back door to my garage every night. I agree that it is highly suspicious that the thives would leave a few grand in tools that are easy to carry and only take the quads......If I were you I would be ready for another break in just in case so they can take the rest of your things....thats what happened to my granny's neighbor he was broken into 3 times in 2 months.something to think about hope you get your rides back unmolested.

bait em. thieves are stupid and greedy. leave something outside (with a camera pointed at it) wally world sells game cameras for cheap, then after you use it you can return it. bait them losers, then shoot em.

Who the F would chance getting caught stealing a 250 4-poker honda?!?!?!?!? :-/:-/:-/:-/

Nah, just kiddin'
Sorry for the loss bro, and i agree with 98, bait um and shoot um, period. :D

Also some good info given here, put um on camera, you know they will be back, if they got away with it once...

Who the F would chance getting caught stealing a 250 4-poker honda?!?!?!?!? :-/:-/:-/:-/

Nah, just kiddin'
Sorry for the loss bro, and i agree with 98, bait um and shoot um, period. :D

Also some good info given here, put um on camera, you know they will be back, if they got away with it once...

I'm waiting to see if they do. At least they didn't get the blaster, it just sucks the time and money people put into them just to get stolen.