Big Bore and Stroker Kits

Cory76

Mar 31, 2009
I looking for someone to build the engine for me. Were is a good place to buy the parts and someone that can build it. I can ship anywhere. I'm also new to the forum and 2 stroke motors Thank You

I had my sons blaster done by Kennedy in Michigan with a sleeve kit and a 3mm crank(244cc) with a full drag port job. The kit came with V-force 3 reeds handed ported, 40.5mm carb, Vito pipe, adjustable stator plate, and clutch kit. It made 44HP on pump gas ran on a 188 dyno jet at 10,300 RPM

dude go extreme...go with ct or duncan or trinity racing...no dis respect to flotek and them...

seriously no offense takin ,the guy can pick whomever he wants for his build and it is just fine by me ,but ill say the only thing 'extreme "offered by the big conglomerate companies is the bill at the end:) d oyou think allen knowles harry mcdermot or lauren duncan sit down with their white shop apron and magnifying eye piece at a quiet desk and then painstakingly port your cylinder for hours and hours on end til l they are satisfied wiht every tiny detail ? the truth is those big time owners will never actually touch or check out those jugs they get in their shop(and thats usually a good thing lol)unless they are a sponsored rider of some kind,its often done by a low paid employee with no port knowledge and just a precut template that they slip in the bore and try to work to the outline and eve n then they only spend a fraction of the time needed on them.its not right but ive re-ported many of the big names on differnt bikes and thats usually what i have seen .seriously ..you would flip if yo u saw some of their stuff

idk about going "extreme" with CT, Trinity, or Duncan. I have heard from more than that they got CT/ Trinity/ Duncan work, and they said it only ran ok. they said it wasnt want they expected for the price. look at the price of thier work.

i have even talked to one guy on here that had work dont by CT didnt like it, sent it to one of the builders on the fourm (im not going to say who), and said it ran so much better and pulled so much harder they wish they would have went with them in the first place.

you have to remeber. just because it is a big name company, does not mean that it is the best. i dont think any of the large companys mentioned above are doing R&D on blasters anymore. with all the new 4 strokes comming out they are all working on them. they just found something that worked, advertised it alot, charge alot for it to pay for the adverising, and call it it day when you buy their product.

i would go with one of the builders on the fourm. the customer service will be there, they all do great work.

they will be able to help you with all the different products that are out there. if you go to CT you get all CT stuff. you can get what you want for less by going to a independ builder. contact them. you will like what you hear from them.

edit: flotek beat me to some of my points, my computer went offline. but there are the facts.

seriously no offense takin ,the guy can pick whomever he wants for his build and it is just fine by me ,but ill say the only thing 'extreme "offered by the big conglomerate companies is the bill at the end:) d oyou think allen knowles harry mcdermot or lauren duncan sit down with their white shop apron and magnifying eye piece at a quiet desk and then painstakingly port your cylinder for hours and hours on end til l they are satisfied wiht every tiny detail ? the truth is those big time owners will never actually touch or check out those jugs they get in their shop(and thats usually a good thing lol)unless they are a sponsored rider of some kind,its often done by a low paid employee with no port knowledge and just a precut template that they slip in the bore and try to work to the outline and eve n then they only spend a fraction of the time needed on them.its not right but ive re-ported many of the big names on differnt bikes and thats usually what i have seen .seriously ..you would flip if yo u saw some of their stuff

To true, good points.

Welcome to the forums for starters. what are you looking for as far as work done to the engine and what parts are you looking for?

hahaah god dam it i love this guy,hes so professinal and means business,he like ignores all comments and goes straight for what it should be! rep given!! and yeah like everyone said,go with 1 of the builders here,talk to them all and check and compare prizesI:I

I just bought this blaster I got it home it was locked up so I tore the top end off and the motor was full of water and everything rusted. So after reading on here I would like big bore kit, port work done, 3mm stroker crank, carb, pipe. I'm also going to need clutch. I will be needing alot more because I'm building it from the ground up.I:I

I don't know about ct or trinity...but I do know duncan does not have some kid doing their porting... Lauren or Lenny will do the work, that being said, they do follow a formula and cut 'production' motors the same..it's the sponsored riders and friends who get the really detailed one off custom work.

I don't know about ct or trinity...but I do know duncan does not have some kid doing their porting... Lauren or Lenny will do the work, that being said, they do follow a formula and cut 'production' motors the same..it's the sponsored riders and friends who get the really detailed one off custom work.

the duncan engines i have re-ported all show the persons name/employee scribed on the under side and the date, none have ever said lauren on them
none have ever looked like they spent more than a halfhour or so on it in my estimation . if i didnt think it was in poor taste and unethical ..i would post up pics on their "eliminator" port job that looked like ray charles ported it at night with sunglasses on .I m sure this isnt always the case and im sure for some fortunate guys they can get a decent engine package .this has been just my experiances

the duncan engines i have re-ported all show the persons name/employee scribed on the under side and the date, none have ever said lauren on them
none have ever looked like they spent more than a halfhour or so on it in my estimation . if i didnt think it was in poor taste and unethical ..i would post up pics on their "eliminator" port job that looked like ray charles ported it at night with sunglasses on .I m sure this isnt always the case and im sure for some fortunate guys they can get a decent engine package .this has been just my experiances

wow! i know they charge about a half a months salary for their "national" race motor,like said before, good points man and kudos for keeping it professional and not a bashing thread.

any of the 3 builders on here have good prices and are all good guys, i have done my homework on em all and i can't decide who to send to, but any of em is better than paying the outrageous amounts of money these people want for their kits, you can def get some good sh*t done for 1-1500. I:I

hey i was lookin on snyder motorsports site and they do port and polish thats set to your pipe, fuel, carb, ect. for $255but the labors where you get hit its $55 an hr. but with that bein said i have'nt heard anything bad bout them.

send a PM TO FLOTEK, KENNED_POWER, WILDCARD2, their prices are substantially better, and from what i hear, any of them will make ur motor one bad SOB