big big horsepower!!!

wow not that impressive skylines make over a 1000 without an v8 supras do too 300zx's even some eclipses

you can buy a merc 1075sci straight from mercury...drop in 1075 hp on 91 octane pump gas... put that in your boat and hang on...

and it comes with a warrenty...

HP1075 SCi | Sterndrives | Mercury Racing

hp1075sci_med.png

The power is impressive, but to see a GN without a V6 in it makes me sad. Kinda like pulling the 2.3t out of an SVO and sticking a carbed 351w in it :(

exactly! iv seen to many svo's and t bird turbo coupse ruined, just like my old 81 cobra t top car, fatory carb'd turbo 4 banger some rednecks had it and put acarb'd 351 with a c4 in it, and i traded my 88 turbo coupe for it

i kow about all the big import guys,,, shep, busure( bushar?) AMS and so on BUT i also happen to be friends with a guy that has a 7 second alky injectoed blown BB nova..

if you youtube imports with big bhp on dyno or somthing there is tons

and i have seen a ej25 (2.5ltr) impreza with 1001hp really nice ride

I love muscle cars and imports so im swayed both ways lol... shame little muscles here in the uk only ever seen a pontiac gto and it was light blue..and a camaro all wrecked in a paintshop

Its funny how a movie about a high horse muscle car brings out a pissing contest, muscle is slower than my import blah blah blah, SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS BE FASTER! Anything can be made fast with an unlimited bank roll! Most of the guys around here are supercharged muscle cars and high hp cummins trucks, imports have mostly died around here unless you go up to Akron.....

yeah imports and american muscle is 2 diffrent catagories imo, imports are expencive to build and there resale value sucks.. build a nova and 10yrs later its still worth something, probably more than you have in it

like my buddys 56 chevy... in his garage tore apart .. frame is outside.. and no motor... 15 grand is its value the way it sits 'in boxes' show me a import worth that kinda money in pieces and no motor or interior

i like both tuners and v8 cars...
but honestly whens the last time you seen a import make 600+ hp with no boost...
america is starting to catch on with the cobalt ss i mean come on 260hp on a stock 4 cylinder thats just crazy and then you can add stages from the factory..
off topic but had anyone ever riden in a geo prizm?? arnt those things fast for a geo..