Best Tires

I've heard nothing but good about the ITP Holeshots, but they're pricey.

Blasterdude- Just saw your build thread, and WTF did you hit with the old frame??

Fabrication is awesome, really top-notch! I:I

The holeshots are good, but ive heard they wear out pretty fast, they are only a 2 ply, and pricey. Great for Racing on the track, but not so great for trails were punctures could happen, and etc.

I would like to know what happened to the front of the chassis, but I dont know, I bought it like that. The kid I got it from said that it looks like someone hit a tree or something. I dont know if he didn't do it, or if he just didn't want to admit it was him.

Thanks for the positive comments about the fabrication, Ive always liked metal fabrication, thats what made me start my small business and website up.

Almost what 01blasterdude said, i personally love the razrs, thats really all ive ever ran on my quads, but i did have a set a klaws too. I like the razrs better, but there both really good tires, and last a long time, nothing against holeshots, but they wear fast, and like mentioned before there only 2 ply. If i were you i would get razrs or klaws

the maxxis razrs are the best for track.....

but if you ride alot of trails go with the kenda claws

nope 01blasterdude your right! 20" = wheel height 11"= Width of tire 8" = rim height just like i told blaster195 you can run anything like 21x11x8, 20x10x8, 22x10x8, as long as the rim is 8" your fine

I'm running 20x8 Kenda Dominators and couldn't be happier. 20's seem to be the perfect size for my machine.

nope 01blasterdude your right! 20" = wheel height 11"= Width of tire 8" = rim height just like i told blaster195 you can run anything like 21x11x8, 20x10x8, 22x10x8, as long as the rim is 8" your fine
yup i have 20x11x8's on stock rims and they hit the stock nerfs a little bit on top end or when i turn fast or something? but they're fine. and i love them. tires and a pipe are the best upgrades on a blaster for sure