been awhile again

hudack

Nov 4, 2009
nanty glo pa
How is everybody? Wanted to start coming around more, but long story short I got laid off now I'm driving 2 and a half hours for work so not much time for anything.
But anyway me and my wife bought our first house in January
It's not anything fancy yet but I'm slowly working on that has a nice heated garage for the mustang and blaster!!

Reactions: speedyslyder
Justin !
good to hear from ya and that you're doing good, congrats on the house !
where's the new place at ? still in the glo ?

Thanks guys. Awk it's right off of 271 down the road from the rosebud
has a nice big yard that stretches right to the woods
hardwood floors in almost all of the house needs work but it's a great start got to put a roof on this summer
one day I was going to do the floor in the hallway and I ended up ripping just about everything out knocked down a wall in the one bedroom
being a homeowner sure is fun need to tear all the drywall out cause nothing is insulated and I want to redo the wiring cause I found a live wire just hanging in the wall I tore down

Awk it's right off of 271 down the road from the rosebud

danm, youre right down the road from me, the other direction than before.
I'll have to look for that house and stop by if I see you out.
rosebud or other side of the road ?

I want to redo the wiring cause I found a live wire just hanging in the wall I tore down

do you know an electrician ? :)

Reactions: speedyslyder
remember at his first ride with us, he wasn't allowed to even camp over night :)
now look at him, all married and a homeowner !

Remember who picked him up? His mom seen that dude and was like HELL NO! That old man driving my boy looks like a RAT, and im not going to lit my little boy camp with him! lol

Reactions: Awk08
Remember who picked him up? His mom seen that dude and was like HELL NO! That old man driving my boy looks like a RAT, and im not going to lit my little boy camp with him! lol

I was at his house after that, and she offered me to stay and have a burger with Justin :)

danm, youre right down the road from me, the other direction than before.
I'll have to look for that house and stop by if I see you out.
rosebud or other side of the road ?

do you know an electrician ? :)

On the right side if your going towards johnstown about 4 house down from rosebud it sits back further from the other house you can't miss the silver ion with a 20 painted on the side of it
I was thinking and thinking and I just can't think of anybody I know smart enough to be an electrician :p
Shoot me you number sometime I'll get ahold of you one of these days

remember at his first ride with us, he wasn't allowed to even camp over night :)
now look at him, all married and a homeowner !

Ah the good olé days when things were so simple and easy