Beat a raptor 660 and a good day of riding

Apr 21, 2008
long island, New York
was a very small oval track, but i kept getting the wholeshot, tied twice beat him once spanked a few 250ex honda a 400ex depending on the launch me and the 400 were even, hatchhonda was dead even with the 660 too, and his dad almost totaled out his 400ex lmao

i raced the 660 too and i had him in the hole shot and about half the race but he got me in a corner... and its not a stock 660 full exhaust dynoport programmer intake and razr's all the way around.

Man, yall are so mean with that crapturd :(
I love mine though so whatever :)
I think you guys should at least be hating on honda or suzuki though ahaha.

Its a crapturd we all hate em :) Its still a fast bike with lots of potential.... but its still a 4poke it the end.. and shee is still faster and for a lot less money, the only thing a raptor has over it is off the line power... but thats lame who wants to ride a tractor??

go start on a hill, then you will want a 4 stroke, i was once a cocky 2 stroke kid with a blaster with a fast motor in it. Then i got my yfz and let me tell you, 2 diff worlds i walk all over banshee's, in the turns and hills, everywhere! if its not flat and straight take the smoke home

go start on a hill, then you will want a 4 stroke, i was once a cocky 2 stroke kid with a blaster with a fast motor in it. Then i got my yfz and let me tell you, 2 diff worlds i walk all over banshee's, in the turns and hills, everywhere! if its not flat and straight take the smoke home

but remember the yfz more then double the cc of a blaster and 100cc more then a shee. i wanna see it against paulie b's blaster

We've ruined this poor guy's thread hahahaha

Lets see your pretty yfz go against a 350r with a rider who know how to ride!

Not to mention a worked blaster still only has a powerband that hits half as has hard as a piped 250.

x2

but remember the yfz more then double the cc of a blaster and 100cc more then a shee. i wanna see it against paulie b's blaster

So?? Don't yall say that 2-strokes make almost twice the power?

We've ruined this poor guy's thread hahahaha

Lets see your pretty yfz go against a 350r with a rider who know how to ride!

Not to mention a worked blaster still only has a powerband that hits half as has hard as a piped 250.

Leave the cockyness to the pro's, do you have a 350r?? No right? then leave it to the ones that have em to be cocky.