banshee shocks?

jonvia

Dec 20, 2011
anyone ever tried to mod banshee shocks to fit a blaster? ive heard of blaster shocks on a banshee but not banshee on a blaster lol

really? wow might have to try that. what about the rear? do you have to mod to make it fit?

my sons bike came with shee shocks on it when we bought it,
bounced me off the trail a few times.
i hated them and GAVE them to hudak
unless they're free, save your money for "works shocks" IMO

why did you not like them? were they to much of a longer travel than the blaster shocks? or just to springy?

I'm useing 87 red shee shocks up front and a Honda 450R shock in back and they work great no more sag in the wrong places. Bolted right up sorta a 2 person job though one to lift the front up and another to fit the shock through and put the bolt through. For me their OK and yes there are obvious better ones like elka's, works, Fox shocks and a few others so if your getting a good deal just get em and try them out, and look into a 450R shock to match em up their usally like 75 bucks or so. But no a shee rear shock is an inch and a half to short to use so buy one.

The banshee shocks I picked up were slightly better than the stock shocks. Then I picked up some Works front shocks and those babies completely smoothed out my ride.

The shee fronts are jes like blaster fronts, stock, old and tired haha
The banshee rear is too short to work on a blasty.

The shee fronts are jes like blaster fronts, stock, old and tired haha
The banshee rear is too short to work on a blasty.

It's all in their heads , "O wow I got Banshee shocks :D , this Blasturd has to be riding better". Maybe the progressive wound spring might be slightly better.

Maybe the shocks work for me because I'm around 185. Don't know. All I know is that I hit some big pot holes in my driveway at speed and was still able to keep it strait.