banshee rebuild thread?????

hillbilly09

Mar 29, 2011
i have my shee all tore down for a rebuild would you guys like me to make a thread on my rebuild

yep, we luv pics...bikes, motors, quads, girlfreinds ect. ect.

my cousin just sold this fresh banshee today, i think its a 97 - it literally was driving 1 hour and thats it been sittin since then.. he was asking $2500 because he needed it out of his garage by the weekend due to relocation ( along with the blaster i just got 2 days ago) but wound up taking $2100 cash from one of my boys - heres some pictures of it in the garage,, what you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 82
my cousin just sold this fresh banshee today, i think its a 97 - it literally was driving 1 hour and thats it been sittin since then.. he was asking $2500 because he needed it out of his garage by the weekend due to relocation ( along with the blaster i just got 2 days ago) but wound up taking $2100 cash from one of my boys - heres some pictures of it in the garage,, what you guys think?

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id give my right nut for that and im not joking.....Sooooo if anyone wants a second right nut......

Haha i wanted it myself but it was either get the blaster for free or pay 2000 for the banshee an i choose the blaster so now i can mod the blaster with the money i saved lol .. But ill have some fun on the banshee its now my friends bike an im happy i got him this bike