Banshee rear fenders on Blaster pictures

DAMN!!!! that is clean, where did you get those lights, I want them, lol

The lights are from Advance Auto for about $20.00, i also saw the same lights at wallmart, but they had a different name, and i got some H3 25W bulbs from ebay. I made the custom light mount..

and i got some H3 25W bulbs from ebay

That is what I wanted to now, haha, I thought I seen some like it at wally, but they where the 55watters, and was wondering where you found a set that would work. Those where the lights I originally wanted to go with, but I didn't know if one could get, or even where to find the h3 bulds that would work with the blasty.

006.jpg

man that thing just looks massive.....

definitely one of the most recognizable blasters on the site

Nice. I like how big it is. The only thing i dont like is not having heal gaurds. Im always afraid my foot might slip and get my leg ripped off.

nice quad. looks almost like mine. except you have front fenders on urs i totally took mine off. but anyway nice work!

Where there any mods you had to do to make them fit or what because Im probably going to do this!

They will bolt to the footpeg, but you will have to make a bracket to bolt the heel guards to the frame. I also used the footpegs the came with the heel guards to make the foot pegs wider..........