Banshee axle, NEED HELP

StevieN

Aug 11, 2012
Glasgow Scotland
Just got myself a Banshee axle for my Blaster, just to find out none of the blaster parts fit on it, brake rotor and sprocket hub

Do i need to buy Banshee ones to fit to the axle?

Blaster is a 2004 model

get some pics of it

I'll get some pics on tomorrow guys, a thought it was a direct fit also as i done alot of reading on here an thats why i purchased it in the first place! Its thicker. the only thing that fits is the wheel hubs an even they are not a perfect fit.

I am starting to think its not a banshee axle after all :-( as i got it on ebay.

StevieN

If it is a stock Banshee axle it will definatly fit, from 03 it is a direct swap.

I have read somewhere that some extended aftermarket Shee axles are thicker.

With the hubs being different, I bet it is not a Shee axle.

Ok got some pics of this axle, as you can see its much thicker than the standard blaster axle, if you look at the wheel hub close its not a perfect fit, also when i put sprocket hub on it will not slide down as its ment to! In my opinion its not a banshee axle going by what you guys saying its a direct swap, my blaster was confirmed by Yamaha as a 2004 model. Totally gutted as i have been waiting ages on this part to start putting the quad back together
2n9hu1d.jpg
b6x05x.jpg
357eqh3.jpg

you may need to buy a shee sprocket hub but in my opinion that hub isint that bad just put a washer on it and the nut and you should be good to go