Banshee and Truck Parts

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
Hey all, I've been getting ahead on my spring cleaning and turned up some more parts I no longer need. I have some odds and ends for trucks, and a few aftermarket Banshee goodies.

I have the following. Prices include shipping to the US 48. Let me know if you need something shipped elsewhere, and I'll see what I can do.

Banshee Stuff:

-Full belly skid plate. It has a couple slices on either side (no idea how they got there), but it is still in good usable condition and isn't all beat-up. No dents. Not sure what brand it is, but it comes with mounting hardware and is ready to bolt on and run. $ 45.00 shipped.

-DG aluminum front bumper. Needs a good cleaning and polishing, but in good condition. No dents. $ 35.00 shipped.

-Durablue anti-sway bar. Great for flat-track racing. Used with a little rust on the mounting hardware. Complete and ready to bolt on. $ 65.00 shipped.

-Brand-new Moose Racing air filter. Fits stock airbox. $ 10.00 shipped.

Truck Stuff:

-Stock ECU (computer) for a 1996 + s10 Blazer. (OBD II). Supposedly in working condition. Not sure. I've never plugged it up to see. $ 40.00 shipped. Great for a core even if it doesn't work.

-Brand-new front brake rotor for the same truck. Should fit 2wd s10 trucks and Blazers. $ 20.00 shipped.

-Stock third brake light for a 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500. It may fit 2500 and 3500 trucks as well. Not sure. Great shape; came off my 2004 Silverado 1500. Install it and go. $ 25.00 shipped.

-Nice Lund (brand) roll-up tonneau cover. Very sturdy. It fits SWB Chevy trucks with the 6'6" bed. I bought it brand-new for my 2004 Silverado when I moved cross-country. Now that I'm settled in North Carolina and have a toolbox in my truck bed, the cover no longer fits. I've stored it indoors when not in use. Comes complete with all mounting rails and clamps. NO DRILLING REQUIRED to mount it up. No broken snaps, rips, or tears. $ 125.00 shipped seems fair.

-Stock air intake for a 4.3 Chevy v-6. Good shape and complete. I upgraded to a K&N setup. Anybody need a stock one? Should fit 1999 and newer trucks. $ 25.00 shipped.

I'm working on pics! Sorry for not having them right away. PM me or respond here if interested. Thanks!!

Bump! Any takers?

FINALLY have some pics after getting the office in the house put back together.

Skid plate:

005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

Anti-sway bar:

001.jpg

Bumper:

002-1.jpg

Prices are OBO!! I need this stuff gone, so don't be shy about making an offer! I'll post pics of the truck parts upon request.