Banned from XboxLive.

Triple_B

Sep 20, 2010
Sewage Drain
I was recently banned from Xbox Live. Reason: Microsoft thinks i was "System Tampering" but I actually wasn't the system tamperer. I was playing Call of Duty: World at War and some of you might know how Multiplayer on Call of Duty is currently layed out, FULL OF HACKERS! So, I asked a kid in a lobby about all this hacking and cheating going around and he told me that people are getting these "infections" if I recall correctly that allow the player to have "God Mode" and "NoClip". God mode allows you to not be harmed by enemy fire and noclip allows you to float around the map. So I thought, Hey, that would be kinda cool to get. So I asked the kid how I get them and he was like "My friend will give you them" So I accepted the offer and followed the procedure and eventually I was "Infected". My gamertag also was cycling through colors with these infections active. So anyway, I played a game, was floating around on like a 30 kill streak in ground war and
BAM!!!!
I was disconnected from XBOXLIVE and a message appeared on my screen reading: "You have been suspended from XboxLIVE. You may sign back into XboxLIVE on 12/31/9999. For more information, an email has been sent to the email address linked with this account."

So basically I am now banned forever. And I just payed $60 for a year subscription to LIVE back in April. Just goes to show that Xbox is better than PS3 due to their strict enforcement on XboxLIVE.

Oh and also right after this all happened, I got suspended for my gamertag so I had to change it. it was: CALLxMExHaNdjOb

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!! F'n cheater. I'm just messin with ya man but that is some funny chit from my side of this deal. lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!! F'n cheater. I'm just messin with ya man but that is some funny chit from my side of this deal. lol

Im actually not offended. I know that I was cheating. And it was against their code of conduct. But I'm actually glad to see that XboxLIVE is on top of their sh*t. I learned a valuable lesson here too.

lol.... I have had all kinds of infections is cod 4, world at war, mw2.... I guess you are just unlucky

I HATE hackers in all the CoD games, personally, I don't feel that sorry for you. You asked someone to do that for you and you got it. Whenever I play CoD4, I can't enter a game without finding someone who has been tampering and its showing all over the screen and they are making impossible maneuvers, it pisses me off, I don't think they're strict enough. Just the way it is. You will probably have to buy a new xbox since I believe now that console is banned permanently from xbox live. I play the game the way it was meant to be, if people need to hack to do any good, why even bother playing it. no sense of accomplishment comes from hacking your prestige level to 10 and unlocking all the weapons and making 100 kill streaks by pushing a few buttons.

YES his X BOX is SUSPENDED, now and he will hav to get a new one,my son says yur ip address is fkd, it sucks bad when they fkn cheat or that sh*t shows on my screen that i was infected it fkn takes 1/4 of the screen

i play cod4 modern warfare if anyone plays, my son gets blamed for hacking all the time cause he is that good top 4k in the world right now

gamer tag GSXR K6 750
he also says if you would hav bought the key vault, it hides yur ip adress but they only work for so long and u hav to buy a new one

time for you boys to trade in the x-boxes for some fur-boxes !!!!!!!!!!!!

hackers ruin the fun for all, i'm glad that psn is kinda retarted when it comes to hackers, haha, my mw2 account got hacked, i had sooooo many super powers, it was epic

I love the mods on cod, but one thing I am starting to hate, is cod and how so many people play it and they do not realize how unrealistic it is, I mean good god has anyone ever played medal of honor, if you have and you are like me you will say " this game is way better than cod because it actually takes skill and its not full of quickscopers and you actually have to play it like you would actually be in a war". If you are upsessed with cod you will say something like this. " Wtf I just tryed to quick scope this hoe and he shot me before I could" and never forget the classic answer " wtf drop shotting doesn't work in this game, so therefore this game is bullshit". I can't stand people that are upsessed with cod and will not experamint with other games.

your account is banned not your console. duh? if you get in trouble again your console will get banned

One of the many reasons why PS3 is better than Xbox. I've never cheated or done any of the hacks but having your console banned is a bit over the top in my opinion.

I love the mods on cod, but one thing I am starting to hate, is cod and how so many people play it and they do not realize how unrealistic it is, I mean good god has anyone ever played medal of honor, if you have and you are like me you will say " this game is way better than cod because it actually takes skill and its not full of quickscopers and you actually have to play it like you would actually be in a war". If you are upsessed with cod you will say something like this. " Wtf I just tryed to quick scope this hoe and he shot me before I could" and never forget the classic answer " wtf drop shotting doesn't work in this game, so therefore this game is bullshit". I can't stand people that are upsessed with cod and will not experamint with other games.

I agree, I never played MoH before, but I heard it is better. I played Rainbow Six Vegas 2 a bit, then realized how much better it was than CoD, then quit CoD all together. R6V2 is WAY better than any other shooter I have ever played. No hackers online either. Its solid, realistic fun.