Balancer Gear and other stuff

aas5f6

Apr 2, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Recently my rod bearing froze while riding (The gf "forgot" to shift). So I am in the process of tearing down the engine. While tearing it down, I found that the gear on the balancer was missing a tooth. I found the gear on eBay but it cost $30 which was a little ridiculous. I am wondering if any body has one laying around that I could buy off them. Also looking into getting a Vito's 3mm stroker crank. Anyone have one for sale? I will post pictures of the piston, I dont know if its too far gone from the slight damage (from rod bearing metal). The clyinder look great, no scratches there. Will post pictures within a few days.

hey i see your from the STL area, i would say check CL there is a guy over in Columbia IL who last time i looked has his complete bottom end on there it already has a +3 stroker in it i think he wanted like $200 for it or something. Heres his number 618-920-8808 his name is chris metz hes partin out one of his bikes so hes got some other parts too, give him a call ive bought many parts from him hes a cool guy.