bag0b0nez's kennedy powersports part out

bag0b0nez

Aug 19, 2008
egg harbor township, new jersey
hey guys. well i am parting out my bike if i can sell my engine. the engine's low end was completely rebuilt with all new bearings and seals on the 23rd of december and was ridden 4 times before i took the jug off and sent it to kennedy powersports for porting and head mod and boring. the low end had a brand new 3+ mm stroker crank installed with bearings and seals. i put a heavy duty clutch in from kennedy powersports. the top end was put on my bike with a brand new wiseco piston and rings .20 over on or around march 20th i think. and i have only ridden it a few times since then. once for the first time for four hours the other day. it has a custom clutch cover done by me yellow and polished. umm you can have the carb for a extra 75 bucks its a 33mm pwk keihin carb. or if i sell the engine whole without it 100 for it. the engine will be power washed before i sell it with a oil change and 3 brand new plugs. i will get the compression checked when i go to work monday. i would like 600 bucks for this beautiful bolt and go. im making around 33-35 hp. its a 209cc stroker.

(edit)** also would like to add that i will give a 1 week full money back other then shipping guarantee on this engine deal!!!!!

when i do sell the engine i will have a

shearer pipe and silencer for 200 bucks

400ex rear shock with the bushings from ken oconner 70

banshee front shocks needs lower bushing on the one. 25

+5 front and back wheel spacers 20 each set

anything else you would want speak up!

i will NOT part out unless my engine is sold.

:( i hate to do it but i need a truck!

Last edited:
6 beans for that motor is a good deal!!!!! you can't build one for that price, unless of course you like the taste of said builders 'nads and he gives ya the work for free

hey guys. well i am parting out my bike if i can sell my engine. the engine's low end was completely rebuilt with all new bearings and seals on the 23rd of december and was ridden 4 times before i took the jug off and sent it to kennedy powersports for porting and head mod and boring. the low end had a brand new 3+ mm stroker crank installed with bearings and seals. i put a heavy duty clutch in from kennedy powersports. the top end was put on my bike with a brand new wiseco piston and rings .20 over on or around march 20th i think. and i have only ridden it a few times since then. once for the first time for four hours the other day. it has a custom clutch cover done by me yellow and polished. umm you can have the carb for a extra 75 bucks its a 33mm pwk keihin carb. or if i sell the engine whole without it 100 for it. the engine will be power washed before i sell it with a oil change and 3 brand new plugs. i will get the compression checked when i go to work monday. i would like 600 bucks for this beautiful bolt and go. im making around 33-35 hp. its a 209cc stroker.

(edit)** also would like to add that i will give a 1 week full money back other then shipping guarantee on this engine deal!!!!!

PM sent regarding the carb and engine.

maybe i can take a look at the bike one day this week. make sure it runs well, i feel like i need another project, on top of my 3 that are already started

sale pending on the motor (tomorrow)
the pipe
and one set of spacers.
anything else someone needs or wants let me know... i have the complete bike stock parts and whatever aftermarkets that are in my sig. let me know.......

sale pending on the motor (tomorrow)
the pipe
and one set of spacers.
anything else someone needs or wants let me know... i have the complete bike stock parts and whatever aftermarkets that are in my sig. let me know.......

whats up with the reeds homie? shoot me a pm with a price I:I