Back On Here After A While.

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hey guys back on here after about a month since my last post lol.

well due to not driving (don't want to) and not having a job i can't afford to run a 2 stroke. so that's why i decided to buy a demon x 140 pitbike. gearbox turned out to be f*cked. so i ended up breaking it. then i bought a stomp 150 pitbike and i have just started breaking it as i can't be bothered spending cash on repairs and fuel. with it being a 4 stroke i couldn't do the work myself if it ever needed it(which it would of with my luck) so i have decided to break this and once its gone that is me with the bikes.

id love to own a blaster again but just can't afford at the moment maybe one day in the future. (if there still around lol)

plus my grandad isn't able to take me out all the time and that was another reason why im selling up as i bought something i can use (xbox 360 and a ps3) and it saves him taking me out when hes not able to.

the rm 125 1984 i bought is almost completely gone. just got a swingarm and yoke for forks left. got frame but its getting scrapped along with the other 2 bike frames i have as iv no way of posting them. got a couple of things from the ktm 250 bike left but not got that much left tbh.

il still hang around here but just to see what everyone is up to I:I

if anyone wants to add me on xbox live or ps3 my addys are in my About Me In Profile. wont accept ps3 invites until later this week as im waiting on it arriving but i have xbox the now :)

Sounds like you should have just kept the blaster.

yeah man i know tbh if i did i think i would of just had it a few more months and i would of ran short of funds to go out. not been out in about near enough a year as my grandad has health problems and i can only go out when its warm weather so id only get out from maybe march to around this time and that would be until the next year. i do like going out and repairing 2 strokes but just the money and more money that goes into them for parts and 2 stroke oil etc. would of had to buy another trailer as well for blaster as the one i had was too big to tow with the car my grandad has so even more cash but oh well maybe il get another when i get a job or whatever lol

X2. Did you make/save any money from parting all the old bikes?

yeah man it does suck but ah well. and i made money on the ktm (about £100/$170 ) but not sold all of that bike yet. still got gearbox,crank,rear shock,yoke for forks,swingarm. i made even with the rm i parted out for what i paid for it and for delivery. didn't think i would but luckily a guy that bought that stuff of me has bought a few more parts from me. not sure what scrap cash il get but got 3 bikes frame along with a set of forks (there f*cked) and few other parts thats beyond repair. trying selling them but no one wanted them lol

haha i know lol he lost out a fair bit on the quad though as i think he has sold it.

i ended up selling ps3 as i wanted this pitbike lol but now breaking that haha, got a 250gb ps3 coming though ;) about to buy the last of us :D

Get a job? I'm 16 and I just got a job for ten dollars an
Hour working 8 hour days. You live in Scotland you're telling me you can't find a farm needing an extra farm hand? Or they don't have retail stores around you?

yea bro get a job

I got a job when i was 14, almost a year and a half ago.

I bought my ipod after the first summer, and that was only half the money (half goes to bank)

Its really a good idea to put half in the bank... That way you have enough money when you need it for something (aka: blowing up the blaster :p )

lol its not so easy to get a job here. i tried for farm work but i need licences to work machinery as its all done by machines. plus i dont have qualifications for to do alot of the jobs advertised.

I got a job when i was 14, almost a year and a half ago.

I bought my ipod after the first summer, and that was only half the money (half goes to bank)

Its really a good idea to put half in the bank... That way you have enough money when you need it for something (aka: blowing up the blaster :p )

That's what I do. Half spending money, other half insurance and gas. I'm actually waiting to be pulled in for an interview at a second job as I post this.

lol its not so easy to get a job here. i tried for farm work but i need licences to work machinery as its all done by machines. plus i dont have qualifications for to do alot of the jobs advertised.

I'm working HVAC working in construction, brazing in pipes etc. You think I'm licensed at 16?

EDIT: I'm under an aprentiship, the way I worded that it sounded like I worked illegally.

Last edited:
I'm working HVAC working in construction, brazing in pipes etc. You think I'm licensed at 16?

EDIT: I'm under an aprentiship, the way I worded that it sounded like I worked illegally.

lol i know but its different over here. i have tried to go for construction but i either need qualifications to sit courses to get a apprenticeship or have money to get the licences which i dont have.

having to apply for jobs i dont need anything for but always the same if someone applys that has experience etc there always going to take them on.

i dont live off the job centre and i never will (dont want to even step inside it) i make my own money by selling stuff or doing odd jobs for family etc. i would like a good job to get another blaster or whatever but due to the fact i dont drive and where i live i aint got the slightest chance of getting a good paid job to be able to afford another pitbike never mind a blaster