back from the 'honeymoon'

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
were back!!! had a absolutly amazing time!! except for the wilderness lodge, wasnt happy fallin alsleep and waking up the kids running down the hallway and jumpin up and down the stair way, or the bars in the resort closing at 10

friday night we went to buffalo phils for dinner, had a buffalo burger there, had a 1/3 pound buffalo patty, canadian bacon, bbq sauce, bacon, pulled pork and onion rings on it, than we went bowling at the black light bowling ally in knuckleheads, i went to throw a curve and fell on my ass!

saturday we went to ripleys beleave it or not, went to a sticker/decal place and got some stickers, i got abif green fox one, a 'shocker' one and one that says 'nothing in this car is worth your life'

got our picture taken at this 'capones old time photo studio' ( ill post it after i type lol, than we went and checked into the chippiwa hotel and got a jaccuzi suite I:I

went to famous daves for dinner, than to the chalet lounge and had some drinks, .. sucked down a spicy bloody mary, a southern old fashion sweet, and a double alabama slammer, then back to the hotel room B)B)

got up today, went to a solvinoer shop to get stuff for the family, and to 'swiss maid' candy shop, and got a half pound of home made fudge they make right there in the shop where you can see!! $9 for a half pound but sooooo worth it!!,

came home, went grocey shoppin and got the kids,.. and now its back to 'normal life'

here is one of the pics we had taken... here is 4cfed and 4cfeds better half pic quality sucks its a picture of the picture with my cell phone

IMG00554-20110226-1523.jpg

SWEET! Glad ya had some relaxing time. We all need that. Nice pic! , The family and i done a simalar thing few years back a local amusment park.

you 2 look "soooo the part" in that pic !!!!!!!!

that's awesome!!!!!!

i want to take the woman to get pics like that too.

glad you guys had a good time!

thats awesome, last time i went to los angeles for my 2nd year of marriage and i thought hollywood was nice los angeles turned out to be crappy as hell

thanks guys!! the pictures were fun! it was a real car to.. just which works out since our wedding photos were with our 65 olds, and now our 'honeymoon' pics with a 34? chevy?

we went to wisconsin dells... we put on 223 miles this weekend , glad we took the grand prix and not the suburban

thanks guys!! the pictures were fun! it was a real car to.. just which works out since our wedding photos were with our 65 olds, and now our 'honeymoon' pics with a 34? chevy?

we went to wisconsin dells... we put on 223 miles this weekend , glad we took the grand prix and not the suburban
lol how many miles per gallon does your suburban get? i changed the spark plugs on a 2000 gmc today and the guy at autozone told me he got 8mpg on his lifted suburban