Back from the Books!!

Blaner

Your Friendly South African Ambassador
Mar 26, 2008
East London, South Africa
Hey guys! its been a while! I have been scarce, i just had to cut BF out of my daily life for a while because of my studies, this BSC Honours is no joke! I have just written my last exam of the semester and i am left with a vacuum in my head after my mental vomits of info onto my exam scripts!

I am pleased to tell you that I have now initiated the assembly process of my front suspension which some of you may remember met a demoralising end by snapping an a-arm and bending a Shock some time in March, I have had the springs coated and the new A-amrs are getting powder coated :) I just have some ends to tie up in Port Elizabeth and Plettenberg Bay then I will return to East London where Blasterizing will be the order of the day!

However, I have my honours project to do and have a lot of field work to do which will take about a week.

Glad to be back, whats news? who is banned who is new? hope all is well with my favorite like minded fellows!!

Other things I have been doing?...

My brother Wedding:

560736_10150917081756023_1848883613_n.jpg

Geology in Beautiful South Africa!!!

237.jpg

Honstrip12082.jpg

Honstrip12048.jpg

Also, my Bachelor os Science Geology Gradutation!!!

536530_371724492869084_203531595_n.jpg

Last edited:
whew, thats gotta be a relief to get all that over and done with, congrats !
i got a slight headache just reading everything you accomplished lately, LOL
good to see you back around

The biggest news is that hell froze over and awk became a moderator. Lol/jk. It hasn't been bad on here lately. Awk stays on top of the BS pretty good. Glad to have you back on.