axel bearings size

Those have got to be some REALLY cheap quality bearings and seals for $8 shipped. I would step up and buy the All Balls brand.

BTW, I just did a part number look up for OEM numbers and the bearings are the same for all years, but the seals are different. On the 88-02 Blaster, both seals are the same. On the 03-06 Blaster, the brake side has a 1mm larger ID, just like the Banshee.

Last edited:
Those have got to be some REALLY cheap quality bearings and seals for $8 shipped. I would step up and buy the All Balls brand.

BTW, I just did a part number look up for OEM numbers and the bearings are the same for all years, but the seals are different. On the 88-02 Blaster, both seals are the same. On the 03-06 Blaster, the brake side has a 1mm larger ID, just like the Banshee.
Thanks man I got all balls after for 88 to 02 but I didin know one seal is different do u know the size of the bigger seal I need thanks again

I don't remember the numbers. I just remember that the ID of the brake side is 1 mm bigger than the sprocket side. So you just need a seal with 1 mm bigger ID than the seals that you have.