awk brakes and spindles

Jhabeeb

Jul 25, 2011
Burlington, Mass
hey guys so I have a set of awk brakes that have never been used, just taken out of the box and I also have some raptor 350 spindles I have never used but have been used. the raptor 350 spindles will work if you are converting to hydro brakes up front.
313k39w.jpg

dpzrtd.jpg

I would like to get $150 for the awk brakes with free two day shipping and $40 for the spindles with free two day shipping obo
you guys can text me at 781 572 9682 which would be the fastest or comment here

how hard would this be to put on a pre 03 blaster? does it bolt up or would i have to fab

I'll answer that :)
the rear kits are desinged specifically for pre 03 blasters, and bolt on in about 20 minutes if you already have your cable brakes removed.
you need nothing but a 13mm socket and wrench, install the extended pedal in place of yours, bolt on the brake parts and connect pedal to master.
in jaheebs pics everything appears to be there including all the hardware just as I shipped it to him, and ready to bolt on.

awesome i will more than likely take them off you hands this friday if you still have them then

you should message Jaheeb if you're interested in them, I was just answering your questions about them.

hey guys so I have a set of awk brakes that have never been used, just taken out of the box and I also have some raptor 350 spindles I have never used but have been used. the raptor 350 spindles will work if you are converting to hydro brakes up front.
313k39w.jpg

dpzrtd.jpg

I would like to get $150 for the awk brakes with free two day shipping and $40 for the spindles with free two day shipping obo
you guys can text me at 781 572 9682 which would be the fastest or comment here
Are the awk brakes sold?