Are pyramid reeds any good????

I've wondered the same thing myself. Just looking at.the design of them I would assume they flow very well... but better than vf3's I couldn't say. I'm sure someone one here has used em though.

Yeah I've wondered the same thing because my bro had um on his blaster and he said they worked good and made it fast but unfortunately he sold it before I cud ride it.

Im just wondern cause I want to get those or vf3's and port and polished my jug so it will go fast but i wanna know Wat will make it faster. I:I

I wouldn't get them. Price to high,no real input on how they perform, cost of replacement reeds and availability . That kind of design may have a shorter reed life.

True but my bro had um on his blaster and he loved and they worked great for but like u said they r a bit pricy. But wud u recommend vf3's over pyramid

I think your better off getting a mossbarger powergroove reed valve instead of the pyramid reeds.. But i like the vf3's the best!!

Im just wondern cause I want to get those or vf3's and port and polished my jug so it will go fast but i wanna know Wat will make it faster. I:I

If your not doing a lot of motor upgrades, you could just use some good aftermarket reeds on your stock cage. I feel that the VF3 reeds don't really make power there self but helps a well built motor perform better by providing the extra air flow that a milder motor would not call for.

Blasterdemon7 Wat do u think I shud get pyramid,boyseen, or pyramid

I think boyseen would do you good till you upgrade all the rest of the system to benafit the air flow the VF3 can provide. Your pipe,carb,porting,air box and filter are going to your limiting factor at this time. You will get good results from the Boyseen reeds. It's mostly the better throttle responses you feel.