Anyone know of this airbox?

pat36

Mar 1, 2009
port st lucy FL
Hello. Has anyone seen this air box before and is it a good one? I was told the biggest killer of the blaster is the dirt from the stock box, is this true? The person is selling it for 175.00, comes with 4 different ducts to adapt different carbs.

Reactions: tjsdaname
its a CFM.... DO NOT BUY IT FOR 175!!!!!!!!!

you can get one from the manufacturer for 75$ and it is an awsome box!

look them up on ebay

not even $75. i would say about $50.00 it looks like he madea custom mounting bracket on the exhaust side that you would have to do or you would have a few extra holes that you done want.

he tryed 70 already but it diddent even submit it to CFM cause it was to low...
so 75 is the bare minimum that they will accept

I just got a CFM airbox for 100 shipped so offer him that and theyll take it. Its a good box but like 4cfed said^^ I kinda wish the tube was smoother flowing but its still killer compared to the stock airbox cause that SUCKS!!!

you need to tell the sell on ebay what size carb you have to get the right adaptor. also dont buy a filter from them. they charge to much. i got my k&n from and auto parts store for $30.00, and the UNI i could have got from my local cycle shop for $20.00

see if you can get a shop to bend you up a aluminum intake tube, even a 'crush bend' style pipe would be much better than that style tube, the kinks are gonna slow your air down a lil bit, where asmoother bend with flow better, alowing the air to hit the carb faster....

basicly you want the motor to suck in the air as fast and efficiantly as possible so a smooth tube will help with that

see if you can get a shop to bend you up a aluminum intake tube, even a 'crush bend' style pipe would be much better than that style tube, the kinks are gonna slow your air down a lil bit, where asmoother bend with flow better, alowing the air to hit the carb faster....

basicly you want the motor to suck in the air as fast and efficiantly as possible so a smooth tube will help with that

That sounds like a good idea! I was planning on building an air box and then make a fiberglass intake tube instead of rubber or metal. I've seen a few guys on other forums do it and it turns out pretty sweet.