Anyone have toomey

blaster1990

Feb 8, 2008
does anyone out there have a toomey
if you do tell me if you like it or not
is it loud
and does it add alot of horsepower
and can you actualy tell

hey i got toomey.. and i love it to death!!!!
it is pretty loud but if you can get over that then its the best pipe ever

it also adds alot more power to.... its not so good on the low rpm's but once you hit about 5500 rpm you better be holding on because your going to feel the power

and if you go to the website(toomey.com)they have a dyno chart on it comparing fmf toomey and pro-circuit....

i got one about a month ago and blasterboy is right you better hold on lol it kicks! and yeah it is loud but it has a really good sound. people def. know when im coming lol

i have a toomey and lrd pipe and they are good. i had a dg b4 the toomey and there is a hudge diff.

F N A

I love my Toomey. Other pipes have the sweet spot in the place they want them, I like mine right where it's at. It ain't the end all best pipe, but when you in that tax bracket she's a smokin' great choice. As for loud, yea it's louder, but isn't like some POS unbaffled Harley. It's got a nice sound to it. Check my stupid little vids in the vid section and that's a B1 on a Vito's. Sounds pretty good.

A

I just bought a toomey b1 pipe and silencer on ebay for 190 and its in perfect condition. im pretty stoked and i cant wait to get it.

I love my Toomey B1 , loud like everyone says, but like oldfart says it sounds great! Big power gain. My buddy has an FMF and I think it rocks over that, he does too, but has hard time admitting.