Anyone else own their first car still?If so what was it and lets see it!!!

Budget_Blaster

Dec 25, 2009
Illinois
Heres my very first car i ever bought!

Its an 89 lx mustang coupe.Originally had a 2.3L4 and an A4LD trans and open differential and 55,000 miles.Today its got a 302ci with TRW forged flat tops,88 seasoned roller block,forged FRPP rods,FRPP 1.6's,anderson motorsports custom grind cam specs are 543/563 so she lopes real hard,FRPP GT40P heads (58cc) that have been decked .040 to up the C/R,home made serpentine setup,200amp alternator kit for an ambulance,7 qt pan,professional products hurricane single plane edelbrock knock off intake,pro form gm hei ignition,600cfm carb (WAY TOO SMALL SOON TO BE SWAPPED),MAC long tubes,MAC h pipe,MAC flow path muffs,MAC cat back with 3.5 in tips (SOUNDS LIKE A PAIR OF SHOT GUNS),PA C4 manual VB,2200 stall,pa flexplate,FRPP drive shaft,FRPP 8.8 with FRPP 4.10's,lowered 1.5in,COBRA R's,P^'s in the front,falkens in the rear,and a 150 shot of giggle gas.Shes a beast stop light to stop light.

foxbodies10.jpg

foxbodies8.jpg

foxbodies7.jpg

foxbodies6.jpg

foxbodies4.jpg

foxbodies3.jpg

foxbodies2.jpg

foxbodies9.jpg

foxbodies5.jpg

And heres my newest edition an 84 lx coupe that had a 3.8 v6 that i just replaced with a mild 302 .060 over,mild performance cam,edl torquer 289 dual plane,bbk shorties,upr x pipe,home rebuilt C4 from an old t-bird,full spool in a 8.8 from a 96 GT.Its not done but its coming along.

foxbodies.jpg

And heres my warm weather daily driver...

Shes a 1996 GT.

Mods are a 2in drop,upr x pipe,flow master catback,and a vortech V1 SI at 9lbs,4.30's in the rear.

Just a fun little cruiser the old lady can grocery shop in.

GT3.jpg

GT4.jpg

GT5.jpg

GT6.jpg

GT7.jpg

GT8.jpg

I still have my first car. Its an 86 Mustang my aunt bought new. Originally a 3.8 V6. When I got my permit in 92, she taught me how to drive in the car and gave it to me when she bought her new 92 Mustang LX 5.0. By time I got my licence in 93, it was rusty and had 100k on it. After I graduated, I started to convert it to a V8, it eventually went high 10's with a 302 on nitrous. I built my first 351W for it in 98 and made my first 9 second pass in 99. In 2001, I tore it apart again, this time to the bare shell and painted, rewired, and re-plumbed the whole car. I have alot of history with this car and will never sell it. My aunt was like a mom to me and she passed away a few years ago, she was always proud of what I turned her old mustang into.

car10.jpg

milannsca.jpg

36-underhood3.jpg

Well I feel like the odd one. I was much into muscle cars I prefered the imports. Only had my licence two years but I got a 1991 toyota mr2. I love this car and the only way I will ever sell it is if I buy a turbo model. I currently own two, the newest is swapped with a v6.

First car (sorry only picture I got, it was for senior pictures) It has since been lowered 2 inches
travis2.jpg

travis.jpg

New one. 1991 mr2 bought for 2000 with salvaged title and v6.
How I bought her...
0821111938.jpg

mr2damage1.jpg

mr2damage.jpg

How she sits as of now
IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

I don't still have my first car, but I do still have my first car that was worth having

1987 IROC with t-tops. was a 305TPI car, got bored so I put the 100 shot in it. still has the 305, but have converted it to carb. I'm going to be cranking up to about a 150 or 175 shot on it this summer with the 305 just to see how much she'll take. I plan on swapping in a vortec 350 this summer as well. Possibly my th350 with a 3500 stall converter.

2011-06-03173806.jpg

164336_488495921490_507281490_6717325_5785511_n.jpg

where's hudak ????
he'll be ignoring his girlfreind for at least a week of self gratification over the sweet mustangs above !!!!

and nice yota's travis !

wished i still had my first car........ 71 monte carlo/402 big block,
identical looking to this one...........

34i2q9h.jpg

Last edited:
I still got my first vehicle. rusty old coolant dripping 1995 Ford Ranger XL. Its a screamin 3.0L V6 with a 5spd tranny. Not worth bragging about but it does what I need to do lol

this is when I first bought it

IMG105.jpg

IMG101.jpg

IMG102.jpg

IMG100.jpg

IMG103.jpg

IMG097.jpg

and this is it now, I got some stuff for it and fixed it mostly up except for the body

IMG179.jpg

No one else huh?

I like the rangers i have a 96 im stock piling the 5.0 EFI parts for the swap eventually.Ive got 2 complete top ends heads up 5.0 efi setups but theyre 86-88 speed density and non maf efi setups dont take kindly to things like bumpy cams.

But i plan to swap in a 5.0 efi an aod and an explorer rear end with discs and 4.10's all while retaining heat,ac and all the creature comforts.As long as i keep it the cam choice to one of fords letter cams i should be able to keep the mileage up as well.Hp/weight shouldnt be an issue with a v8 in a ranger so if i keep it some where around 325-350'ish hp it should be stout and reliable.

So far ive done 2 other ranger swaps one was an 84 with the diesel 2.3 and we stuffed an olds 350 in it (wasnt impressed or my idea) and the other is a 302 out of an H.O 5.0 converted to carb,T-5,and explorer rear and that things stupid fast on an almost stock motor!

Keep the pics coming guys if it has wheels or moves under its own power derived from internal combustion and you own or drive it post it!

The 87 TransAm was my first vehicle, and my dad bought it, the 79 bronco was the first vehicle that i bought.

0003.jpg

Had an 86 SE with the almighty 2.8 LMFAO.It went to the scrap in favor of a 91 caprice 350 roller motor and a sh*t ton of bolt ons.Paid 35$ for it on its way to the junk yard invested 900 in body work i did all at home and the motor was destined for the s10 that instead recieved a 388ci stroker.

That little firebird was a beast i ended up selling to my best friend for 2500 and he traded it to a local car lot for 03 GT mustang.

To the OP, nice car ! I don't have my first car but I do have a mustang coupe that started out as a 4 cly car but now has a pretty healthy V8 and I did all the work myself.

To 79Bronco, I used to have a trans am very similar to yours. It was silver with gray on the bottom, t tops and had those same rims. I like the bronco too !!

My first ride was my moms 69 corvair, hatted that car the doors never stayed shut, but ran good!

Looked just like this one- but not as clean!
a1c2ad9e.jpg

1985 Doge Aris K car station wagon- color brown :eek:
I donated it to the blind they will never know the difference.

1985 Doge Aris K car station wagon- color brown :eek:
I donated it to the blind they will never know the difference.

thats some funny sh*t right there !!!!!!!!!!!!!B)