anybody got any ideas on how to get attendance up on the forum...

I think having a blaster on a t-shirt would be really nice. You just don't see that. I know other sites make stickers and t-shirts and they seem to sell pretty good.

id do it for sure, id say definately stickers, t shirts sometimes get pricey we have a business n get them made, still a greattt idea tho, hats and sweatshirts are allways good too, u juss dont want them to be tooo pricey that forum members wont buy them, personally i would def pay 40 bucks for a sick blasterforum.com hoodie

yah i agree yamblasteracer, that would be awesome having a sweat-shirt

i would definitely buy a t-shirt and stickers, good idea, but how would this be accomplished

I think the best advertising for the site is simple word of mouth.. Most of us who appreciate the work put into sites like this tend to spread the word to others who may need information concerning our quads. I do try to tell people where I get my information such as "I read this on Blasterforum.com" because of all the great help I get... All it takes is one glimpse of the quality of the information here, and they will sign up, and then pass it along to people they run into.

Just about everytime I log onto to check out this forum I see in the introduction section several new members.. if you get 3-4 new members each week chances are you will get 1 maybe 2 that will become active.. Growth is happening just since I have been around.. I told my boys about this site, and now I see one has passed me in post count ! He is getting very active in the forum, and I am sure he is going to spread the word.

ATV'ers are a relatively small community, and Blaster ATV'ers is even smaller... This is a really great place to learn, and to pass on information and in no time the population will be tremendous !

Great work folks.. If each of us passed on the site info to a few folks... Before we know it the numbers will double and beyond.

Last edited:
Stickers and t-shirts will definitely be available soon enough but there is very little time for it during the summer months. Also, it would definitely be easier to accomplish this if I would get a better idea of what you would like to see on those stickers/t-shirts. Give your thoughts and ideas, maybe we could make something happen soon enough.

The stickers would definitely be a good idea. Most of us have them on our quads already. I'd get some if the were available.