any other hnda guys on here?

mittimmytimmy

Feb 25, 2012
CT
So my first toy is my civic. Then my motorcycle. Then comes the blaster.
Any Honda guys on here? Hondas get a lots of hate but so does anything else you could drive. I appreciate the potential in almost any car/truck but I am a sucker for vtec.

Here's my ongoing project
IMAG0064-2.jpg

And with the new bumper
IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

You can see some of the goodies in this pic
IMAG0066.jpg

And the secret weapon going in the trunk
PART951323221378576.jpg

Haven't had it at the track yet but it runs side by side with a 300c with a 5.7 hemi that does consistant 14.3-14.4 in the 1/4. Looking to do right around 13 sec with the spray.

I need to get a good pic of how low it sits. On flat ground you can barely roll a soda bottle under it.

Last edited:
I had a fully built integra ls swapped crx for a few months when I was in the military...way to hard to stay outta the vtec, banging gears at 9k was way to tempting so I sold it...little rocket ship it was though....miss that car all the time...

I love Hondas!!! What I hate is the 20 year old Civic with a huge ass FART CAN and a driver that thinks he's the sh*t! Actually say one today that was making so much freaking noise and not going anywhere, but the thug behing the wheel thought he was the sh*t! I'm all for modding and going fast, but it takes more that a can to do it!

I had a fully built integra ls swapped crx for a few months when I was in the military...way to hard to stay outta the vtec, banging gears at 9k was way to tempting so I sold it...little rocket ship it was though....miss that car all the time...

Haha I hear you that's one of the reasons I'm lowered a lot. If I try to go fast on the street I will hut a bump and bottom out. This thing is loud as he'll too. I know I annoy people when I drive by but i don't care.

I love Hondas!!! What I hate is the 20 year old Civic with a huge ass FART CAN and a driver that thinks he's the sh*t! Actually say one today that was making so much freaking noise and not going anywhere, but the thug behing the wheel thought he was the sh*t! I'm all for modding and going fast, but it takes more that a can to do it!

Most of the guys I know with 20 year old civics and fart can exhaust are engine swapped and built.like walk all over most v8s built. I have learned not to judge a book by it's cover in the honda game. I have Honda rot on the rear corners but anyone who has snickered at my car has show how it is. Like a Tiburon gt, rx8, 5.0 mustang, and a g35 coupe to name a few.

WTF IS THAT?

My gf's dildos packing more heat than that!!!

LMFAO not a fan of hondas but i do have a few buddies with 600+ HP talon AWD's and they dont F**K around they hook and book!!!

Just remember its like penis's theres no replacement for DISPLACEMENT and if you dont belive me ask your gf.

yep, i like my honda too. wish i could afford to swap it, but for now when someone says they want to race i just say okay i bet ya i can beat you in mpg. lol

WTF IS THAT?

My gf's dildos packing more heat than that!!!

LMFAO not a fan of hondas but i do have a few buddies with 600+ HP talon AWD's and they dont F**K around they hook and book!!!

Just remember its like penis's theres no replacement for DISPLACEMENT and if you dont belive me ask your gf.
Lol. On a blaster forum preaching about displacement.