any one iterested

blasterkid114

Mar 19, 2009
I am thinking about doing a part out on my blaster. It is a MAYBE so just make an offer on something that you might like on the bike and give me a pm or post it i dont care but yeah just a random kinda thing so thanks guys!I:I

also have works shocks, +2 steering stem, uni filter, FMF fatty pipe and theres some things i know i forgot..

give me an offer like i said i have to talk things over with my dad so just say a price and i will talk it over with him but nothing is FINAL until said sorry for the inconviniece

450s are the way to go..i got my race blaster build and my 450 and i go with 450 all day..blastys gettin sold but their definately fun bikes

yeahhp going to Quad C class. ill be running on a YFZ. I was actually no lie supposed to buy Pat Browns old one off of him. I met him at a race by my house and he was like yeah i have 1 09 for sale and 2 08s so i was going to do that but too much money so i think it is time to get a big boy toy!

yeahhp going to Quad C class. ill be running on a YFZ. I was actually no lie supposed to buy Pat Browns old one off of him. I met him at a race by my house and he was like yeah i have 1 09 for sale and 2 08s so i was going to do that but too much money so i think it is time to get a big boy toy!

hahaha same here! going to the quads C class next season

and I would love to get one of chad wienens kawi's!!!! lol

well the mr asked me about the shocks but like a said you guys NAME a price and i will talk to my dad about it