any of yall remember ole Blaster01?

blaster01

Jan 17, 2009
Virginia
haha well if any of yall do, its probly been about almost 2 years sense i have really checked up on this site. i had a blaster, my dad always had 3 wheelers alot of yall were really interested in. well as yall who remember know, i sold the blaster, got a 400ex that i built all to heck. welp then i started driving. got myself a jeep and wanted to get into that game. sold the 426ex and started doin to the jeep thing. ive moved away from the atv game but ive still continued to atleast participate some what in the sport by helping my dad build his projects, and continue to ride trikes. or 3 wheelers....i did get to see a bunch of yall blaster freaks out at busco beach this year during september for the everything 2 stroke meet. and ive got to say, a bunch of yall were really fast out there on the drag strip. yall might have seen me and my dad around. we were on a white and red 330r (250r bigbored) and then a red white and blue TPC 450 trike. we were out there racing friday night on the strip. well trying to race that is..

saturday morning i got up and took off on the 450 and ended up wrecking it pretty bad. the trike was pretty much fine other then scratches and a broken front brake line. but it was still ride able. i was pretty banged up but was still able to ride around slowly and ride up to the drag strip that afternoon to watch yall run we ended up leaving that night though to go home. anyway just wanted to give some of yall who remember the name an update on what ive been up to and what not. its cool to look back at the site i used to spend all my time on when i was a couple years younger and how much its changedI:I

couple pics of the projects..

this was my 400 i built before i stopped using the site.
2mxhonn.jpg

here what ive been into sense then
209n2fk.jpg

and heres the our 3 wheelers weve built
TPC450
if2wt4.jpg

34iguvr.jpg

and then the 330r
15i7tk3.jpg

sfcnk0.jpg

both the 3 wheelers arein pieces right now. the 450 is in pieces because of me wrecking my dad wanted to back in and redo everything the got scratched and fix a couple goudges in the metal. and the 330 blew a base gasket and its getting replaced

so just a little update for those who remember the name. and if no one remembers me..well then enjoy some pics of some trikes! lolI:I

Haha yup! It's a lifted station wagon ha...but thanks man. Those trikes are new sense I've left the forum. The 330 just got finished the end of August into early September...we sold the old 250r that was all shiny that I always posted

Haha what's up whitty!

And sicivic I didn't venture out much Saturday due to being so banged up. I only rode to the strip to watch the races and then to the showers that evening to clean up..Friday night were was goin hard at it with the banshees and dirt bikes. They were tearin us up off the line cause we were having to milk it to keep the front tire down. But we'd catch em half track and run em good

Damn that's a long stay! But you live pretty close I'm guessing. We rented a budget moving truck to haul 4 trikes down there and we set up beds inside and slept in the truck. We got there Friday bout 5 o'clock and was supposed to stay till Sunday but Saturday night my dad just decided to pack up and leave sense I wasn't in the best shape and I don't think he wanted to listen to people running the strip all night long again. We were camped right over by the strip

Damn that's a long stay! But you live pretty close I'm guessing. We rented a budget moving truck to haul 4 trikes down there and we set up beds inside and slept in the truck. We got there Friday bout 5 o'clock and was supposed to stay till Sunday but Saturday night my dad just decided to pack up and leave sense I wasn't in the best shape and I don't think he wanted to listen to people running the strip all night long again. We were camped right over by the strip

I saw the Uhaul truck over there Saturday! You were camped right beside PaulieB.

Awesome man. I live about 1.5 hours away but I didn't crash and beat myself up at anypoint during the weekend :p

I hope to see you down there sometime this summer or at least next fall meet!

Yea man! If we go I'll keep an eye out for ya, and I'll have to get on here before then and let y'all know!

Hard to miss, 6'6" over 300lbs riding a yellow blaster (usually on the back tires). Some might say you'd need to be on the lookout for the "crack attack" too.... 8-|

I'll be going down every third weekend of the month this year ;) so maybe we'll see each other down there sometime!