any motors I can drop in a blaster

The DT 200 and 250 will bolt in with one mod. you have to drill out the hole for the swingarm bolt to 5/8" And mount a rad.

YZ250 engine seems to be a pretty popular swap.Not sure exactly how to go about it,but there's a thread on here somewhere.Search for it if interested.

The stock water cooled DT200 with the power-valve makes 31hp. It uses the same case as the blaster so all the tranny and primary/cluch gears are interchangeable. The gears in the DT are a little taller. So you can mix parts to get different gear ratios. I.E. put the blaster primary and clutch gears in the DT and have slitly taller gears but still have good low end. or vice versa. Or just leave the DT gearing and have a higher top speed.
Do a search on google a guy has it all documented.

The stock water cooled The gears in the DT are a little taller. So you can mix parts to get different gear ratios. I.E. put the blaster primary and clutch gears in the DT and have slitly taller gears but still have good low end. or vice versa.

Thats a really good idea. I wouldn't mind putting taller gears from the dt in my blaster. I could give a crap about "low end" thats what 4chokes are for.

A yz490 would have more torque but a banshee would still beat it

Does a 350 twin have more hp than a 490 single? Just curious if u seen the 2 race or where u were coming from on this. My 490 blaster isn't stock so it's not a good comparison, but no stock banshee can come close to beating me. Not even close. But like i said, that's not stock against stock either. I'll be in the dunes in 3 weeks so I'm sure I'll find some banshees that will smoke me there!