any liquid cooled heads running around?

Like fed said, don't waste your money... It won't do enough good to justify the cost... to really cool an engine, the coolant must flow around the cylinder, not just the head.

hahahahaha i relize the things your tellin me i'm just curious if anyone's running one, you'd think if they're out there you'd see one once in a while, i'm perfectly ok with air cooling for 200 some odd dollars, like braaaptor said cooling the cylinder would prolly make a little more sense than the spark plug ahahahaha

if i wasn't happy with the motor i'm runnin now or needed to cool it down i'd buy a liquid cooled setup off a bike or something but i'm just curious, that website is bookmarked on my comp and i see it once and a while and wonder if anyone's runnin so i asked

It might not be totally worthless and may help with some very light detonation or spark knock.

Not for the price though.too easy to fab some mounts up and put a dirtbike engine in and be worlds ahead.then you get the benefits of liquid cooling and a powervalve.