Anti-roll Sway bar??

ive never seen one before i dont know what it does but its strange because i just bought a vitos fat bastard off the same guy yesterday and he personaly delivered it today hes a real nice guy

There used for flat track and tt racing. Ever notice when you dive into a corner your inside rear wheel will come off the ground? The sway bars suppose to help keep all the tires on the ground through the corners.

yea like stroker said my snowmobile use to have that but i prefered it without

That is a good bar if you are needing one. We built our own for ours and they do work to load the wheels to keep them on the ground.

I realize this is an old thread, but i would like to ask some questions.

Can you send some photos of it ?...nope
Still make them ? out of business, IIRC
How much ? N/A
And last but not least will you ship one to the Azores ? check with the links below for shipping to Azores

here's the only ones i can find available anymore for the blaster....

Durablue:

Durablue Anti Roll Sway Bar Yamaha Raptor Warrior 350 | eBay

109__orig.jpg

Rath Racing:

Rath Racing Online Store: Yamaha Blaster

swaybar%20complete-448.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bro, just to expensive for me... $187 just for shipping !!

I rather save some $$ and finally buy you're rear hydro brake set up ! That is, if you make them and sell them.

holler when your ready !

Rath racing is the way to go they are amazing products. Daryl Rath the owner actually races at my local short track where I race on and off. I have one my uncle built works great, but Rath's sway bars are extremely ajustable.Most setups have the sway bar mounted to the second hole where the tie rod. I would buy from rath over durablue, because of his customer service,quality, and he has raced short track for years.