another newb from Michigan

miethead

Aug 19, 2011
hey everyone, i just picked up a 2000 blaster a little over a week ago. My son lives with his mom and stepdad and has been bugging me to get one so i can ride with him. went yesterday rideing at his property and i cant believe i have waited 29 years to get one. From what I was told i has been bored and other engine work bigger carb, but i will find out in a few weeks for sure to what level when i tear it apart. the mounds arent to far from me and if you know what areas the trucks and jeeps cant go its fun. there is also freelin mx track not to far north otherwise its tracks and trails and buddies property. as soon as i figure out how to resize ill post pics

sounds like you should start on some suspention upgrades if you hit the mx track. welcome to the forum dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not sure what i wanna do yet. what id like to do is meet some people from the area and learn about different aspects and see what i like and how much i would do things before i dump money into it just to take it off to try something else.