And this is why We cant ride here..

^^^and inexperienced, it takes YEARS to master the action of... speeding up.....let hand off throttle....take a sip...get back on the throttle...etc. you dont learn that stuff overnight! and learning MODERATION! the part about being on someone elses (state) property WHILE DRINKING is where the Really dumb sh*t comes into play.

Does everyone here really have miles and miles of their own land that they ride on? I know I don't...

Fact is plenty of people camp out after riding and have some beers. They didn't charge her with operating a vehicle drunk so I'd say saying she was drunk may be out of the question?

Those are all trumped up bullshit charges too, but still she was in the wrong. Sometimes it catches up with you I guess.

^^^agreed! like i said Moderation. trying to drive around in Anything while sh*tfaced is Dumb! a couple o beers after rides or bbq rides and stuff is Alot Different! i guess she got what she asked for!

I go fishing at Cedar Lake all the time haha. I got "caught" about a year ago on the blasty riding on school property, luckily the cop let me go and told me to never go back.

Yeah I mea it just sucks how we al get blamed for 1 or 2 peoples actions.. and it just sucks cause it all falls back on the people that mean no harm...