And the verdict is...?

blasterboy91

Feb 19, 2008
ARIZONA
well i got word back on my collage offers...

ASU said that if i can get my GPA up to 3.7 then they will give me 2 year full ride...currently my GPA is 3.1...

VIRGINIA offered a 1 year free ride...not sure i will take this cuz going across country only for a year doesnt sound like something i wanna do...

CALIFORNIA (CAL BEARS) offered a 2 year HALF PRICE room/board...with option for a 3rd year 1/2 price...

MCC(community collage) 2 years free room/board...

still having trouble deciding on where to go...really considering CAL because all my family lives in cali...but i really really wanna get into UCLA OR USC...so im going to have to step up my game big time and apply their within the next few weeks...

take the best offer and there are hundreds of schools D3 to D1 you can play at dont just get caught up in the whole i really wanna go here thing. im not saying dont aim high by all means go for the best but most of the best players in the big schools are transfers from small schools. and with you being a qb you should look at confrences that lack in qbs because cali and the west coast is loaded. im pretty sure your a great player with the offers you have now but just keep looking and filling out recruit forms you'll find the right one or they'll find you. good luck

What he said^^^^^^ always gotta lok in more then 1 place. Just cause u get into a lil school dosent mean the bigger schools won't find ya after awhile. Specialy if ur good enough to get what ya got so far

ya idk what i want to major in yet...thats what im trying to decide right now...maybe a culinary type job..or something with alot of adreniline/dangerous...

no offense but before you get there you may want to learn how to spell college lol. had to rib you about that a bit, but man go to a school lacking a good QB, you'll get way more recognition leading a solid team as being the last piece of the puzzle than a team who's expected to always have the best of the best anyway. just my .02 on the situation