Amount Of Gear You Own?

thor 50/50 boots, MSR pants & jersey, thor gloves, 2 pairs of steel mx googles, i am going to buy a new thor helmet and EVS neck brace when racing starts

I have a fox helmet, a set of scott goggles, two fox jersys, two pairs of gloves,one is fox the other is thor, tech 6s, two detacated pairs of riding shorts and a camel back for the summer

wow i must not be that dedicated LOL.. or im just that much of acheap ass... threww helmits a nice beoffe with anti fog lens for winter riding, a beoffe helmit with no vison for cool weather riding and back up helmit and a pti sports mx helmit with blue flames air brushed on it.. artic cat yellow snow mobile sno x style goggle.. anti fog lens.. winter i have deer hide gloves for riding, and summer time.. good ol mechanics gloves!!.. and as far as clothing.. uhh what every keeps me warm/ cool dependin on weather,
planning on buyin a monster graphix hjc mx helmit this spring and achest protector

Forgot to say that I've spent about $200 on my gear
Here is a quick pic.
HPIM0466.jpg

^lol, hjc helmet, a badass pair of pro grip goggles, (courtesy of blasterforum)
oh yea, work boots, jeans, and depending on weather a sweatshirt, am thinking of getting all the stupid riding gear, mabe when income tax comes,

alpinestar tech 5 boots, 2 fox yamaha jersey's, 2 fox yamaha 360 pants, oneil jersey, oneil pants, answer pants, answer jersey, fox honda jersey, fox honda 360 pants, oneil helmet, hjc helmet, scott googles, smith googles, fox yamaha gloves, thor gloves, no fear gear bag.

black and silver helmet forgot the make but it's a good one, alpinestars pants + shirt x2, oakly googles, smith googles, gloves x2, neck brace, mx body armour, knox pro body armour and mx boots forgot name lol.

and know i don't wear it all at once lol. :]

I got a ZOX helmet, MSR gloves, FLY chest protector, WORK boots, and OAKLEY goggles. As far as shirt and pants, I cant stand the normal jerseys (they chafe my nipples). So I just wear my favorite cargo pants and a T-shirt, and my favorite old hoody if its cold (the same one I'm wearing right now. and most other chilly days for that matters).

a couple different jerseys, couple pairs of fox gloves, dragon goggles, Fly helmet, Zox air attack helmet. probably going to get some pants and boots when spring comes.

post a pic of your helmet! helmets are always awsoem cuz there all different.
my zox
86-70021.jpg