Alot of stock parts cheap

roger489

Sep 11, 2010
Moosecock, MO
I need to clean out a corner of the garage.
Stock swinger $45
Swingarm skid in good shape $20
Stock silver bars $20
Oil tank, oil pump. Free just cover shipping
Stock carb with tors, cable, jets (230-350 I think) $35
Stock air tube with uni filter $10
Stock heal guards $20
Stock rear wheels and chin sheng tires about 40-50% tread 21-10-8 $50 plus shipping.
Stock intake $15
Cylinder and head at .050 and needs bored make reasonable offer
Right side engine case with bearings $50
All prices except tires are shipped
Left side case the needs repair make offer
And much more stuff. Prices include shipping except tires

Last edited:
Nothing? No offers? No one needs a cylinder, or head? I'd even do some trading. I'd be interested in some yfz front shocks, CFM airbox, vf3 reeds ,banshee or 660 rear fenders(blue only), or some aluminum wheels front or rear(banshee). Or just let me know what you got. I may be interested and not know it yet lol

Last edited:
It's not that no one needs the parts, it's that no one has the money to buy the parts LOL.

Perhaps listing what sort of trades you'd be interested in would help?

I'll get pics up later today for ya. Filter is usable, not the greatest shape. Would be ok as a backup filter. And tube is in good shape, has all bolts and nuts and rubber gasket where it meets the plastic air box.

bd73b1cb.jpg
ea66db69.jpg
d3927d23.jpg
sorry for the delay. Been sick in hospital for a few days. But here's pics of the air tube, filter, cylinder/head,tires, and carbs and axle.
e64099e4.jpg

Last edited:
17403190.jpg
Stock intake, 34mm mikuni vm
bb80b8a3.jpg
stock bars and stock carb and jet kit.
a6aa3690.jpg
pile of parts, lol
707fdb2e.jpg
Have more pics of rest of the stuff if needed.

Last edited:
All i can say is this guy is good for it he gave me a vitos needle for the stock carb free of charge shipped. Btw havent put it in yet i did a air leaktest and i cant find the damn leak for the life of me but as soon as i do im throwing the needle in and a plug chop here i go.

btw you dont happen to have any front tires do you?

pic of the swingarm skid, if it's unmolested ...i'll take it

Here ya go awk.
848c7174.jpg
not a great pic but can see the skid is in ok shape, not tore up like most of em are. If need better pics can get em for ya
'95 I will have soon, the ones on my blaster in sig pic. Gonna get new alum rims and tires this weekend I hope lol

Stock carb with tors, cable, jets (230-350 I think) $35

i would like to buy only the jets but if you dont wanna brake it up i will take the whole lot.

send me a PM