all hell broke loose in fond du lac wi today

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
the city i live in..... guy went nuts stand off with cops, shot 2 one critical, when cops rushed the house the guy was found deal, dont know if its true or not but herd he did two tours in iraq, came back to find his g/f was cheating on him and lost it...

they had cops, sherrifs, highway patrol 2 diff swat units, armored police trucks the whole works!!!

Raw Video: Shots Fired As Police Remove Woman From FDL Home - Video - WISN Milwaukee

Officers shot in Fond du Lac | fdlreporter.com | Fond Du Lac FON-News | Fond du Lac Reporter

BREAKING: Story, Photo: 2 Fond du Lac officers shot, 1 other injured in morning shooting | Fond du Lac Reporter | fdlreporter.com

just another one for the books, the world is goin in the sh*tter...quick, that sucks. i dont know how i would react if i found out my wife was cheating on me if i came back from iraq...

daaaaauuuum, we had an ex soldier here go nuts from ptss, robbed a subway, and shot the girl teller and a neighbor who was takin out the trash

Blame the girl not the guy. How F'in crummy would it be to come home from risking your life for your country to find your girl cheating?

x2 on that /\/\/\
and i was saying syndrome instead of the correct.... disorder

update...

R.I.P officer craig birkholz who lost his life protecting the lives of others, he was the first officer shot this morning, i also herd its a total of 4 officers , one passed away, other critical, other fell down stairs and also herd the k9 unit was also shot

the city i live in..... guy went nuts stand off with cops, shot 2 one critical, when cops rushed the house the guy was found deal, dont know if its true or not but herd he did two tours in iraq, came back to find his g/f was cheating on him and lost it...

they had cops, sherrifs, highway patrol 2 diff swat units, armored police trucks the whole works!!!

Raw Video: Shots Fired As Police Remove Woman From FDL Home - Video - WISN Milwaukee

Officers shot in Fond du Lac | fdlreporter.com | Fond Du Lac FON-News | Fond du Lac Reporter

BREAKING: Story, Photo: 2 Fond du Lac officers shot, 1 other injured in morning shooting | Fond du Lac Reporter | fdlreporter.com

Was this the same guy at the Clippers/Cavs pregame last night? I:I