Airsal 230 kit ...where to get piston?

Drifz1

May 24, 2010
mayo,ireland
my friend bought a blaster which needed a rebuild it has the 230 airsal cylinder kit and we'v looked everywhere and cant find a piston kit for it anyone know where he can get a piston for it (71mm)?? any help greatly apreciated,thanks

Mine came with 1 fitted and someone had it rebored to 72mm to run a vitos piston then replated all done by langcourt in uk

the 230 kit are the same as the 240 kits by arisal... In the states there labeled as a 240 kit but run the 71mm piston and overseas, i beleive there advertised as a 230 kit but still use that same 71mm piston.

call up project blaster.

pittboss...

how much is a piston for the airsal cylinder? also since its nikisil what do you do about boring a cylinder? how much to have re nikisil plated? thanks

call up project blaster.

pittboss...

how much is a piston for the airsal cylinder? also since its nikisil what do you do about boring a cylinder? how much to have re nikisil plated? thanks

every piston kit i have seen is around $100, you dont bore these cylinders, when they get worn they need the re-nik and that costs around $200