air filter upgrade

Id go with No-Toil. Its easier to clean and re oil therefore you get a longer life out of your filter and your engine stays cleaner.

i have like 3 k&ns so when one gets dirty swap it out.. having a prefilter saves a lota dust and can clean on the trail

theres a offbrand k&n thats half the cost a moto shop should have them

other people on here would probably recomend no toil or the foam filters which are probably better for dust

eh not a huge fan of k&n. what do you guys think of air box vents?

I wouldnt if you ride i and round a lot of water, but if not then it should be fine, use the uni ones. They come 6 in a pack and are like 12 bucks on ebay.

eh not a huge fan of k&n. what do you guys think of air box vents?

I was using air box vents in the pic VVVVVVV But i did not get enough air so i got a Outerwears Airbox Cover, they are water repellent.. >>> Outerwears Air Box Airbox Cover Black Yamaha Blaster YFS200 YFS 200 | eBay

bx1.jpg

bx2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i can say i have run a uni and k&n and i prefer k&n with the outerwears, just being it will never wear out! everyone has different opinions and ya i know graphs say uni lets more air in but keeps more dirt out but i have been running my k&n with pre chrager and drilled lid fo over a year and have zero problems