Air box's

Hey guys im glad you brought up the old thread. A lot has happen with this idea since I posted it. Still got lots of metal to work with but my buddies shop is closing due to the economic crisis. They didn't care if he and I used their equipment on the weekends while they were closed to goof around and make our stuff as long as we brought in the supplies and documented what we were doing.

So we only really got around to sand blasting headers for guys around us and making custom tailight moldings, oh and we made some case quards too. Nothing capable of selling online since we weren't ready to purchase any liability insurance but it was fun to make them for ourselves and some other riding buddies.

My buddie's factory is supposed to be having an auction and we hope to buy a few items mainly the sandblasting machine so that we can have items PC'd alot cheaper since we do all the prepwork, and or start PCing ourselves.

The ideas and drive are still there for us, we just hit some major road blocks as usual. So I encourage all of you to get creative with your DIY abilities and be safe in doing so. I will post back here if I ever have a finished product to share.

heres some pics of mine and batts airboxes we made
100_3028.jpg

100_3038.jpg

100_3040.jpg

100_3018.jpg

theres no hole its plexi glass.
did you ut the box out and move it farter back on the fender?
thats what it looks liek because the oil injections hole is gone

thats exactly what we did, completely cutout the old boxes moved them back and refiberglassed them back in place, backwards with the plexiglass to see into the box

alright, started modding up this old air box.
i hope that its going to clear the frame
keep in mind this is just a mock up, nothing is even glued yet its just taped so i could see what it looks like
airbox001.jpg

airbox004.jpg

airbox006.jpg

airbox003.jpg

also with this raptor fender that i will be putting on there is no airbox, just a little tool compartment that i will be cutting out so i can move the air box back further.
also the fender is more open where the scoop is compared to a blaster fender.
now i gotta remove the oil injection!!

Last edited:
test fitted did not fit so i had t cut a peice of the scoop off as you can see in pics, so i have to paint that spot.
also added some stickers and i glued a filter in there haha
blkberry018.jpg

blkberry017.jpg

blkberry016.jpg