Aftermarket a arms

Fast6hand

Oct 10, 2013
West Palm Beach
So I'm looking at the ASR +3 +1 arms. Other then the obvious that it adds 6 inches, what's the other benefits? Will it help make the ride smoother, or absorbing bumps? I'm also running Works dual rate front shocks.

i like them. it always feels like it sits a little lower

my brothers has stock arms and really soft works but i still cant stand it.

i like them. it always feels like it sits a little lower

my brothers has stock arms and really soft works but i still cant stand it.
Yea, even with my Works, I feel like I'm still getting beat up. I know it's an older atv, but I just want a smoother ride. Stability is always good to.

OTE="Fast6hand, post: 752087, member: 20092"]So I'm looking at the ASR +3 +1 arms. Other then the obvious that it adds 6 inches, what's the other benefits? Will it help make the ride smoother, or absorbing bumps? I'm also running Works dual rate front shocks.[/QUOTE]
I've been down this road before. If you do get a set of asr A-arms I would highly recommend a set of either yfz 450 spindles or raptor 660 spindles. You can get those on eBay for cheap, I think I played $65 for a full set of raptor spindles with calipers , hubs and hydraulic brake perch. You'll be able to stop on a dime with that setup.

OTE="Fast6hand, post: 752087, member: 20092"]So I'm looking at the ASR +3 +1 arms. Other then the obvious that it adds 6 inches, what's the other benefits? Will it help make the ride smoother, or absorbing bumps? I'm also running Works dual rate front shocks.
I've been down this road before. If you do get a set of asr A-arms I would highly recommend a set of either yfz 450 spindles or raptor 660 spindles. You can get those on eBay for cheap, I think I played $65 for a full set of raptor spindles with calipers , hubs and hydraulic brake perch. You'll be able to stop on a dime with that setup.[/QUOTE]
I already hydro setup. But they should be changed?

Don't forget to +3 your hydro lines... If they aren't already.Depending on if asr has gotten new heim joints or not ask for the (MX style ball joints). The heim ball joints are the only parts from asr that have given me any trouble. Everything else has been very good to me. Do you have stock blaster spindles with the pinch bolt? If not then CALL them and tell them what you have. Hope that helps you out and happy riding.

Don't forget to +3 your hydro lines... If they aren't already.Depending on if asr has gotten new heim joints or not ask for the (MX style ball joints). The heim ball joints are the only parts from asr that have given me any trouble. Everything else has been very good to me. Do you have stock blaster spindles with the pinch bolt? If not then CALL them and tell them what you have. Hope that helps you out and happy riding.
Yea I have the lines, and the spindles have the pinch bolt on top.

Hmm, just checked my old blaster spindles. MX ball joints WILL NOT work on the top (pinch bolt side) of the spindle. You would either have to get the heim joints or different spindles to use the MX ball joints.