added a new toy :)

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Well not a toy .. this will be my everyday carry firearm...

2012-07-29_13-58-37_259.jpg

Glock g17 gen 3 full frame 9mm the g17 is what started it all in polymer frame handguns..
2 17rnd mags, speed loader, glock case, take down tool, different floor plates for the magazines.. came with 84 winchester 115grn target fmj's and 12 defence hollow points, i shot uo the fmjs, went and bough a box of blazer brass fmjs shot them and now its sittin with the hollows ready if needed..
This is my first big hand gun.. i had a 22 revolver for about 4 hours.. veeeery happy with my purchase.. now i just gotta waitntell friday to get a holster as im going to open carry untell i get my ccw permit

Yes every day carry... as in holster on my side with 17 in the mag n one in the pipe...

Forgot to mention the super comfu hogue grip cover

damn! u need like a permit or anything for doing that? cause i know in jersey, if u have a gun on ur side, a marine sniper will shoot u before u even have a chance to blink. buut in texas, u can carry one anywhere with ya!

damn! u need like a permit or anything for doing that? cause i know in jersey, if u have a gun on ur side, a marine sniper will shoot u before u even have a chance to blink. buut in texas, u can carry one anywhere with ya!

i think he may need a conceal and carry. or at least a carry permit.

shes a purdy nice gun8-|

i think my dad had one, like a couple months ago, traded it for a .308....haha.

my everyday carry...well my vehicle weapon is a .357 mag with hollow points.

i may live in bumf**k country town, but crazier things have happened.

great choice, but i prefer the smaller g19 myself. i carry a g23 .40 everyday though. glocks are great pistols.

on another note, we have something common. we both like to to live dangerously i think. i carry a full mag with one in the pipe too, but never on my side. with a glock that's on the edge. lol

don't ever forget there is a round in the chamber :)

Yes alllll glocks have the ' trigger safety' my friends s&w sigma 40ve he carry as a service pistol has a simmaler trigger but at like 10-12 lb pull ... its not a issue if you know.how to handle one alllways keep your trigger finger on the side of the frame or slide when ub holstering and untell your ready.to fire and its fine

Yes alllll glocks have the ' trigger safety' my friends s&w sigma 40ve he carry as a service pistol has a simmaler trigger but at like 10-12 lb pull ... its not a issue if you know.how to handle one alllways keep your trigger finger on the side of the frame or slide when ub holstering and untell your ready.to fire and its fine

Yeah, my dad's is the 10lbs pull. I just don't like it.