Accurate mikuni vm26ss rebuild kit

Az_Blaster

Oct 16, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Hello I have a 2003 blaster need a rebuild kit found a s**tload on ebay but they all have the wrong float valve in the pics any help, Ideas, Musing???

Ignore the pictures. often they are general pics of kits and not so much the one you will get. the link i sent you, is a good one and a fair price.

Will work just fine 4 you.

Sporty

i like the moose brand kit, it has everything needed and i've used it on quite a few stock carbs

Well ordered one that had the picture correct when the damn thing gets here it isn't even the right year. Just going to go to a shop in town for it.X(

Well ordered one that had the picture correct when the damn thing gets here it isn't even the right year. Just going to go to a shop in town for it.X(

every year is the correct year
all blasters from 88-06 uses the same exact carb and rebuild kit, no matter what year is printed on the label, it is correct and will work I:I

Hit me up.if you need help. Im in tucson and know quite a bit about blasters. 530-312-7129 name is chris. Im going riding sunday if you wanna go

Ok, well the float valve was incorrect, look at the pictures I attached I have the one in the kit is totally different than the one I have.

Attachments

• CIMG0529.JPG
    CIMG0529.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 310
  • CIMG0530.JPG
    CIMG0530.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 306
the item in the picture is the seat and the needle inside of it, it comes out. the picture to the right is a stock needle. the same as to what is iside of the seat housing.

I think your just confused some, because you are new at this.

Sporty

Hit me up.if you need help. Im in tucson and know quite a bit about blasters. 530-312-7129 name is chris. Im going riding sunday if you wanna go

Hey Bro,
Still putting it all together going to get oil for engine and oil filter and fuel lines tomorrow, waiting to get the title cleared it has a lien on it and have not heard from the titled owners yet or the lien company
where do you go riding? going to take out to a friend that lives way out of town west for the first run. is your phone 530 or 520

520. Sorry. My friend also.lives out west. Going saturday if you wanna go. Im going to the motorcycle shop tomorrow to get jets then going saturday.

Cycles skis and atvs on 22nd and swan, ridenow on 22nd and prudence, and cycle gear on grant and stone. I avoid ridenow on ina cuz theyre dicks. But i usually go to cycle gear or csa. Also, sparks cycle supply on east grant. Theyre knowledgeable and are great mechanics