A pic of my leak down tester.

sporty982000

Jul 10, 2012
Illinois
100_1964.jpg

100_1915.jpg

100_1914.jpg

I went to the local menards and got tubing for like $1.60.

then some fittings from there also.

Then to the old pvc isle.
I had a valve stem, that was for a repair and I was able to use that into the tubing, works fine.

Ordered my gage off e-bay for $5.00.

and I used quick n seal in the fittings and then clamps.

Works good and was fun and easy to put together.

Sporty

Reactions: 79 bronco
I built it like a week ago. I just didnt post about it. It's like I get busy, doing stuff and take a few pictures. Next thing I know. I got a ton of pictures and info to post and I kind of then post it allin a day within a few hours of the other posts. lol.

Ya maybe to much line, But I was not wanting to have to hug the darn image or lean over any more than I have to.

I will take a pic of what I made for the covering of the exhaust. and post it. I didnt take a pic of it, while it was on.

Sporty

K
pictures.

The black rubber piece, is what I grabbed from a scrap pile at a place I used to work at, I was gonna use them, (I have a few of them). To use to make large rubber washers for my Suzuki lt300. for the racks and plastics. Mine are old and cracked. (the fenders) So I thought these would be good. But I ended up using ones i bought from local hardware store for a small arm and a leg. lol.

But thats what they are. So I used one to cover the whole and some silcone to make sure it was sealed.

100_1976.jpg

Now this is how it would look, when on-

100_1977.jpg

I had some scrap metal, I had bought a few pieces at local hardware store awhile ago for some other proect I was working on. and cut a piece off and drilled two wholes in it.

I used my DG pipe with flange on it, took it down stairs and used it as a way to make a template and ensure I had it right for the wholes and spacing.

100_1977.jpg

Sporty

Reactions: bummer981