A feeler?

blasterKILLER

Jan 14, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Since i cant post in the marketplace i kinda wanna get a feeler for my blaster. I got back into pitbikes and i have another blaster so no need for 2. This one has alot of work. Motor runs perfect. Just did a wiseco top end on it. VF3 reeds, matt shearer low end pipe, brand new pro taper bars, brand new razr tires (just installed em today), uni filter, clean title, original owners, no cracks anywhere. Everything is mint on it. I just wanna see if i have enough interest on parts to part it out. And im not a 12 year old kid thats going to just waste everyones time. But if youre interested in anything hit me up at marcus_man07@hotmail.com or text/call me at 520-305-6674. Thanks!!!!
PS PICS ARE OLD!!!!
SatJan16113054AmericaDenver2010.jpg

i might grab that pipe if the price is right....and are the rear razrs 9"
Well i paid $300 for the pipe and have only ridden this bike 4 times. So pipe has 4 hours. Not a single scratch. And it was trail riding. Razrs are on the stock rims, so yes.

i woudl take those reeds
Well its looking good right now.
I also have all the stock parts to throw back on this bike guys....hit me up!

Well i want enough people for a full partout. I dont want to just sell a part or two and leave it unrideable even though i still contain 98% of the bike