96 blaster looking for extended swingarm and extended axle

JJMF

Feb 27, 2017
I I have a 96 blaster I'm looking for a used blaster extended swingarm and extended rear axle or a banshee axle let me know if you have one that you want to sell

Last edited:
I I have a 96 blaster I'm looking for a used blaster extended swingarm and extended rear axle or a banshee axle let me know if you have one that you want to sell
Hey bud check this out and let me know if your interested. $125 plus shipping. I believe its a plus 6. Not sure.

Attachments

• 0215171415b.jpg
    0215171415b.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 217
  • 0220171437.jpg
    0220171437.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 206
Hey bud check this out and let me know if your interested. $125 plus shipping. I believe its a plus 6. Not sure.
Yeah I could work with that it's homemade but it looks good… Could you possibly do 100+ shipping to do me a favour since I'm sure you're in the states and I have exchange and then shipping will be a good amount and then They might ding me for duty at the border… Where are you located at? Do you have any clue what shipping would be?

Yeah I could work with that it's homemade but it looks good… Could you possibly do 100+ shipping to do me a favour since I'm sure you're in the states and I have exchange and then shipping will be a good amount and then They might ding me for duty at the border… Where are you located at? Do you have any clue what shipping would be?
Ok, i can do that. Whats your zipcode so i can calculate shipping

The shipping calculator says $120. Seems high to me but i checked it twice. Ill go tomorrow to the oost office to double check

The shipping calculator says $120. Seems high to me but i checked it twice. Ill go tomorrow to the oost office to double check
Yeah that seems a little bit high I knew it was going to be a bit but I was hoping under 100 at least… Who are you going through UPS? Get the cheapest you can get because I don't need it quickly for any special reason…And if that was threw UPS can't you try a different one?

Yeah that seems a little bit high I knew it was going to be a bit but I was hoping under 100 at least… Who are you going through UPS? Get the cheapest you can get because I don't need it quickly for any special reason…And if that was threw UPS can't you try a different one?
I tried . i have two local post offices ill check tomorrow. Ill go ahead and wrap it so i can get an exact shipping cost. Ill find the cheapest i can. Let you know tomorrow around 10.

I tried . i have two local post offices ill check tomorrow. Ill go ahead and wrap it so i can get an exact shipping cost. Ill find the cheapest i can. Let you know tomorrow around 10.
OK sounds good see if you can get something down under 100… Also my wife's father I heard has a PO Box in Detroit area that I might be able to get it sent to so that it's a lot cheaper and I don't have to pay duty… I'm just waiting For him to respond back if it's OK if I use it and what the address is....that should bring shipping way down if I can do that… Where are you sending it from?

OK sounds good see if you can get something down under 100… Also my wife's father I heard has a PO Box in Detroit area that I might be able to get it sent to so that it's a lot cheaper and I don't have to pay duty… I'm just waiting For him to respond back if it's OK if I use it and what the address is....that should bring shipping way down if I can do that… Where are you sending it from?
Ok. Just let me know. I stay in rocky point nc 28457